- Pocic
That's the list.

As for guys on the bubble:
- Winovich
- Deion Jones
- Takitaki
- Hubbard
If they are not too expensive...
Takitaki had the highest rating of all Browns linebackers. I'm not sure that means anything, though.

Someone at cleveland.com decided to provide extensive coverage of the Bengals every day on the sports pages. For the life of me, I have no idea why, but there is almost as much Bengals coverage as there is for the Browns. This certainly can add to some turning to the Bengals, especially younger readers with not as much dedication to the home team ( or resolve to weather yearly disappointment).

Now that makes me sick.

Is there any other NFL city that extensively covers another NFL team in a different city?

And that's normal. You don't root for rival divisional teams. The people saying Cincy is in Ohio so I'm rooting for them while being Browns fans was making me puke
For the record I'm glad the Rams won. Just don't have the same vitriol for the Bengals as I do for Baltimore and Pittsburgh. Though that may change soon with as over the top cocky they've gotten.

Now that makes me sick.

Is there any other NFL city that extensively covers another NFL team in a different city?

Buy some Pepto Bismal, they are just covering pro football; something lacking in Cleveland since the Jurassic age,
It was either that or covering who was the greatest among the Blue, White, Red and Green chariot teams of Rome, sorry; meant NFL teams before 1967, hard to differentiate between the two.

Buy some Pepto Bismal, they are just covering pro football; something lacking in Cleveland since the Jurassic age,
It was either that or covering who was the greatest among the Blue, White, Red and Green chariot teams of Rome, sorry; meant NFL teams before 1967, hard to differentiate between the two.

No, it's a daily thing. Y2h is correct that the extensive coverage is unacceptable, especially since there are so many local teams that are ignored.

No, it's a daily thing. Y2h is correct that the extensive coverage is unacceptable, especially since there are so many local teams that are ignored.

On a serious note: no different* than getting Cleveland/Arizona instead of Dallas/Philadelphia or Baltimore/Pittsburgh on local TV channels in Cincinnati.

* just using hypothetical games where the Clevleand matchup is eh and the other matchups are compelling

For the record I'm glad the Rams won. Just don't have the same vitriol for the Bengals as I do for Baltimore and Pittsburgh. Though that may change soon with as over the top cocky they've gotten.
I don't root for any team in our division to win.

It makes it tough when they play each other.

Remember Cinci's last NFL title?

Neither does anyone else.

They do have a cool pro soccer team, though.

Reactions: y2h
They are covering one specific team, not pro football in general. And you'd think the Bengals play in Cleveland with how they are covered. It's ridiculous.

What a weird flex. But I guess any moral victory will do after witnessing 1 winning season in 15 years, 2 in a quarter century.
I'm well aware the Browns have been mostly awful since the NFL screwed us with the expansion plan . Then bad ownership from then on

But hey better history than the Bengals

There were 22 teams in 1964. In the first super bowl year , there were 24.

Nice try though

And in 1964 there were 8 teams in the American Football League so the NFL talent was deluded a bit.

The AFL's original 1960 lineup consisted of two divisions.
Eastern division:
* New York Titans, Boston Patriots, Buffalo Bills, and Houston Oilers
Western division:
* Los Angeles Chargers, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, and Dallas Texans.

The league first gained attention by signing 75% of the NFL's first-round draft choices in 1960, including Houston's successful signing of college star and Heisman Trophy winner Billy Cannon.

The 1964 AFL champs were the Buffalo Bills who defeated the San Diego Chargers 20-7 in the title game.

The last few pages of this thread resemble a slap fight between 3 yr. old kids. They're both gonna do their darnedest to get a good shot in, but neither has a prayer of truly hurting the other.