2022 Cleveland Browns Thread

Winners and losers

They'd be crazy if they didn't sign Pocic in favor of Nick Harris who is still unproven.

Last edited:
Sample Defensive Coordinator interview question:

"It's Sunday afternoon, and just prior to a crucial play on third and five, you get a communication in your headset from the executive
box instructing you on the defensive alignment that needs to be used based on available statistics. What will you do?"
Kind of like if youre a cop do you arrest the mayor on a traffic stop? Or if youre a President do you tell the truth?

According to reports, he likes big, strong interior linemen and big linebackers, just the opposite of what they have.

Heard on the radio this morning (Columbus) from Bobby Carpenter. He said he knew people in the Texans locker room, and they said Clowney's nickname while he was there was "Two Craps", because he did not give two craps about anything except himself.

Heard on the radio this morning (Columbus) from Bobby Carpenter. He said he knew people in the Texans locker room, and they said Clowney's nickname while he was there was "Two Craps", because he did not give two craps about anything except himself.
heard that to, love that show at 6am...... there is a reason CLOWNY has been on 4 or 5 teams now..... and he didn't do himself any favors by the way he went out the door at Cleveland..... have a feeling some of those injuries that prevented him from playing, would not have stopped other players from playing.... no sources , just a hunch.

Romo pretty much summed up why the Browns gambled on Watson when he said Mahomes, Allen and Burrow are going to have their teams fighting for championships for the next decade.

Any Browns fan who claims they are not extremely jealous of the Bengals is lying.
As a Browns fan, I am envious, not jealous. Envious is when someone has something that you really want; jealous is when you already have something and are afraid that someone will take it away ( spouse, etc.). The Browns have nothing, so I am envious:). Seems that I've been envious of many teams throughout the years. I'd love to be able to be jealous.

As a Browns fan, I am envious, not jealous. Envious is when someone has something that you really want; jealous is when you already have something and are afraid that someone will take it away ( spouse, etc.). The Browns have nothing, so I am envious:). Seems that I've been envious of many teams throughout the years. I'd love to be able to be jealous.
Yes. Mark me down as envious.

Now it will be time to see if the Watson gamble/investment allows the Browns to compete at the high level.

Heard a lot of Joe Mixon media nut-hugging during and after the playoff game with the Bills. The dude actually punched out a woman cold. KO. All Watson has to do is win and time will take care of the rest.

At the least the Browns can say they were the last team to beat the Bengals (and by the largest margin) if the Bengals win the Super Bowl.

Browns need a lot more than Watson to perform at a high level. As long as the defense is as horrible as it has been and the wide receiver position is sparse, they will be at the bottom again. Don't put all the responsibility on Watson's back. He's not the Messiah.

What is relevant, though, is watching the Bengals and Ravens battle and realizing the Browns are not in the same class. And it’s even worse to think they tanked and came out of it with Baker Mayfield and Joe Burrow just fell right to the Bengals. And as much as some detest Watson, he is the only reason the Browns will even have a chance to be relevant over the next few years.
They beat both teams 🤷‍♂️

Browns need a lot more than Watson to perform at a high level. As long as the defense is as horrible as it has been and the wide receiver position is sparse, they will be at the bottom again. Don't put all the responsibility on Watson's back. He's not the Messiah.
Top 5 defense with the Schwartz.