2022 Cleveland Browns Thread

The Browns defense is terrible!

… and Joe Woods now goes to a prevent defense the last few plays … if he would have done that last week they would be 2-0!

Don’t want to see anyone injured, but Walker has sucked since the day they signed him. Same with John Johnson. The guys backing up those stiffs must be awful to not be able to supplant them.

Liked the 4th down play with Chubb and Hunt on the field together. You to think that an offensive genius like Stefanski would figure out a way to get his two best offensive players on the field together more often.

Reactions: y2h
Liked the 4th down play with Chubb and Hunt on the field together. You to think that an offensive genius like Stefanski would figure out a way to get his two best offensive players on the field together more often.
Grossi has been biatching about it for three years now. He’s not wrong.

How refreshing to see a show like this from the national media. When the Browns win, it's usually focused on the other team. This time, on the Browns:

Word on the street is that the idiot that threw the bottle at Haslam is a lawyer from a prominent Akron law firm.
maxresdefault.jpg

Brissett threw the ball with great accuracy again, and makes mostly good decisions. Conservative, safe decisions, but good ones. He can sneak for the tough yard. I think he is Stefanski's dream QB in this offense. I hope he keeps playing like this.

Steelers have a good defense. Any chance when #4 comes back there is a tough decision for Stefanski? If Brissett plays this well against the really tough defenses in the coming weeks (Chargers, Buffalo, Tampa), would Stefanski stick with him when Watson comes back? People would lose their minds. But I hope it happens, because that means the Browns are winning.