2022 Cincinnati Bengals

No it doesn't.

That's a ridiculous assertion.
Hell if it don't, See the sign by some fans Cincy vs the NFL, during the Peach Bowl OSU fan had a t-shirt Ohio vs the world and ask people in Cincy if they feel a lot better about their city when the sports team's do well. Your opinion is just that an opinion doesn't make it right.

Hell if it don't, See the sign by some fans Cincy vs the NFL, during the Peach Bowl OSU fan had a t-shirt Ohio vs the world and ask people in Cincy if they feel a lot better about their city when the sports team's do well. Your opinion is just that an opinion doesn't make it right.
Thank you sir. I’m just thinking out loud here, I know a lot of people bring economics and weather to the table but there are other intangibles as well. I hope the Bengals do well as it brings at least more attention to the state of Ohio at the very least.

I'll admit I underestimated this defense.

They didn't score a point, but they won the game.
The performance of the OLine won that game. The defense was great, but great run and pass blocking allowed the offense to keep the defense off of the field. I have to say that was the most complete game I can ever remember a Bengal team play.

You can love your sports team, that's fine. But no one is moving to Ohio because of their NFL team. Don't be stupid.