2022 Cincinnati Bengals

Sam Hubbard is out for 2-4 weeks with a calf injury.

Will we see more of BJ Hill at D end against the run heavy Pats?

While looking old and like crap
Tampa is dead last in rushing offense, and the O-Line is beyond bad. Brady is 3rd in the league in passing yards. He has the most attempts, most completions, and fewer picks than Mahomes, Burrow, Herbert, Allen. He is the least of their problems on offense.

89-0…..
That was the previous record for Tom Brady when leading by 17 points or more and playing at home… Now 89-1

And he’s now 143-2 with a 17 point lead in home or away games!

Last edited:
I also made note that Wilson was a step slow on a number of plays early in the game.

Lou's halftime adjustments continue to be the story of the season.
Man I hope they can somehow keep Lou.

Also, Wilson has flashes where he looks like the best inside LB in the league. He was flying around in the 2nd half yesterday and then you think about games like the Super Bowl where he was incredible.

Tampa is dead last in rushing offense, and the O-Line is beyond bad. Brady is 3rd in the league in passing yards. He has the most attempts, most completions, and fewer picks than Mahomes, Burrow, Herbert, Allen. He is the least of their problems on offense.
Where will Tom be playing next season?

Maybe one reason they are last is that Brady can't throw downfield anymore with accuracy, so teams squeeze the line and stop the run more often.

Man I hope they can somehow keep Lou.

Also, Wilson has flashes where he looks like the best inside LB in the league. He was flying around in the 2nd half yesterday and then you think about games like the Super Bowl where he was incredible.
Pratt is ranked the #2 coverage LB in the league and has been playing lights out! Many people starting to question which LB to sign in the offseason...

As last year proved once a team makes the playoffs anything can happen, just try and get everyone healthy for the playoffs I am not too "concerned" about seeding. Playing at home (in the playoffs) is a benefit if you are playing a southern team or west coast team otherwise not that much as Bengals proved last year.

As last year proved once a team makes the playoffs anything can happen, just try and get everyone healthy for the playoffs I am not too "concerned" about seeding. Playing at home (in the playoffs) is a benefit if you are playing a southern team or west coast team otherwise not that much as Bengals proved last year.
Oh I don’t know, I’d prefer if they don’t have to play in Buffalo 🤷🏿

2D748B27-DFD0-4559-BEE9-C61A74711DE0.png

Why? Beat KC in KC last year. Sure home field is nice but staying healthy is the most important.
Bengals are 5-1 at home.
5-3 on the road.

Not to mention, home playoff games bring in additional revenue that will be needed to pay the massive amounts necessary into escrow for this offseasons deals.

Bengals clinch playoff spot with Jets loss. Now playing for seed.

Edit….
Late December, therefore while the Bengals are playing to improve their seed, the Browns are playing to improve their draft pick position!
A Browns win puts them in the thick of the last WC race.

Incredible.