2022 Cincinnati Bengals

As expected, this offense is complete trash without Ja’Marr Chase. Can’t believe the Bengals are going to waste their championship window on Zac Taylor.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

Sat in prevent way too early on that last drive before the half. Could've had a better chance of keeping them out of FG range with a little extra pressure on Brissett.

Very underwhelming half of football.

Mixon is done. He has no burst and absolutely cannot make a defender miss. I can't imagine he's a better option that Perrine or Evans. Evans has made the biggest play of the game so far for the Bengals.
Huber is done. Agree with the post above. Didn't like keeping him out of camp, like the decision even less now.
Jonah Williams experiment is over. I'd be very disappointed if they extend him.

Cleveland defense is getting gashed all year on the ground, and they run the ball 5 times in the first half. Your game plan without your best receiver is throw 80% of the time.

Mixon is done. He has no burst and absolutely cannot make a defender miss. I can't imagine he's a better option that Perrine or Evans. Evans has made the biggest play of the game so far for the Bengals.
Huber is done. Agree with the post above. Didn't like keeping him out of camp, like the decision even less now.

Cleveland defense is getting gashed all year on the ground, and they run the ball 5 times in the first half. Your game plan without your best receiver is throw 80% of the time.
You’re spot on about mixon, it’s crazy to think at age 26 he’s already hit the wall. But here we are..

Our deep threat is injured, so now it’s gonna be a bunch of 3 yard passes, Taylor has no creativity in his play calling, no way to get other guys open down the field. It’s so frustrating to watch.

game will stay close though as the defense will keep us in it until the end.

You’re spot on about mixon, it’s crazy to think at age 26 he’s already hit the wall. But here we are..

Our deep threat is injured, so now it’s gonna be a bunch of 3 yard passes, Taylor has no creativity in his play calling, no way to get other guys open down the field. It’s so frustrating to watch.

game will stay close though as the defense will keep us in it until the end.
Never sign a RB to a second contract, never sign a WR to a third.

0-3 in the division. Losses to Trubisky, Cooper Rush and Brissett. Chase, Reader, Awuzie, Tupou all hurt. Extremely difficult late-season schedule. Terrible head coach.

This is a sub-.500 team, not a playoff team. Accept it now or feel the sting later.

It’s over, it’s over. Trust me …

0-3 in the division. Losses to Trubisky, Cooper Rush and Brissett. Chase, Reader, Awuzie, Tupou all hurt. Extremely difficult late-season schedule. Terrible head coach.

This is a sub-.500 team, not a playoff team. Accept it now or feel the sting later.

It’s over, it’s over. Trust me …

Agree.

Hard to see where they get 5 more wins going forward.

Panthers
@Steelers
@Titans
Chiefs
Browns
@Bucs
@Pats
Bills
Ravens
They could realistically lose 7 in a row to end the season. I mean, I’m sure they’ll find a couple of wins in that stretch somewhere, but this looks like an eight-win team at best, given all the injuries and playcalling anchor.

Panthers, Steelers, Browns, Pats and Ravens 🤷🏿 it’s a long season Karen
They ain’t beating the Browns with Deshaun Watson. Garrett is going to emasculate Jonah Williams so bad again that he’ll have to get sent back to Alabama for re-training.

There’s a realistic chance they go 0-6 vs. the division this year.

Williams got embarrassed tonight!
And it’s definitely not the first game he has gotten absolutely worked. Sadly, they’re going to have to use up yet another first-round asset on an offensive lineman to upgrade from him.

Problem is, they also really need to use that pick for another cornerback. And they need another interior defensive lineman. And they need better depth at WR.

But hey, how’s that Dax Hill first-round pick working out? What a farce this team has quickly reverted back to being.

If this team doesn’t trade for an experienced cornerback tomorrow, it’s lights out on their 2022 season. There’s no way Eli Apple and Cam Taylor-Britt can be your outside corners, with Tre Flowers backing them up.

Even the worst QBs left on the schedule like PJ Walker, Kenny Pickett, Ryan Tannehill and Mac Jones will be buttering that toast all afternoon long at an extended Sunday brunch.

Bengals have 14 sacks (near the bottom of the NFL) on the season and have given up 30 only the Bears have given up more with 31. Currently on pace to give up more sacks than last season (regular). With Brian Callahan on staff make a run for Bill Callahan in the off season (don't know how long he is under contract with the Browns). As far as last night's game not surprising had games like this last year however losing Awuzie is going to be tough to overcome.

Bengals have 14 sacks (near the bottom of the NFL) on the season and have given up 30 only the Bears have given up more with 31. Currently on pace to give up more sacks than last season (regular). With Brian Callahan on staff make a run for Bill Callahan in the off season (don't know how long he is under contract with the Browns). As far as last night's game not surprising had games like this last year however losing Awuzie is going to be tough to overcome.
The NFL is such a brutal activity.....Instead of a 17 game season, you've essentially got 17 individual seasons. We as fans never know week to week whether the fellas feel like competing or are gonna' take this game off, and we'll get em' next week. On those days when the boys don't feel like competing, their ain't a hell of a lot the coach can do about it. If last year taught us anything, the only thing that matters is qualifying for the post season tournament.Beat Carolina to go to 5-4, go 5-3 in the second half ought to get em' a spot in the tournament. Then you takes your chances. It's a long arse season.

I was going to say extend Williams and bump him inside but the trio of Volson Karras and Cappa have been incredible. No need for him.

The NFL is such a brutal activity.....Instead of a 17 game season, you've essentially got 17 individual seasons. We as fans never know week to week whether the fellas feel like competing or are gonna' take this game off, and we'll get em' next week. On those days when the boys don't feel like competing, their ain't a hell of a lot the coach can do about it. If last year taught us anything, the only thing that matters is qualifying for the post season tournament.Beat Carolina to go to 5-4, go 5-3 in the second half ought to get em' a spot in the tournament. Then you takes your chances. It's a long arse season.
Agree but losing Awuzie for any period of time is a big blow to the defense. Von Bell is very good in run support and taking away croossers but now he will have to help with deep coverage (something that is not his strength) and which will effect the Bengals run defense. Hopefully Hill and Britt - Taylor are up to the challenge at the corner spots.