2022 Cincinnati Bengals

If Burrow isn’t demanding a trade for 71 after this games he’s to nice. At some point you have to be D!(\. He’s going to be hobbled before his rookie deal is up.

Collin’s has been on skates the first two games. I know Watt and Parson’s are two of the best in the league but holy he’s looked bad. All that talk of being the new bodyguard in town.

Where is Dax Hill? What a waste of a no.1 draft pick. Could have had Luke Goedeke or Cam Jurgens with that pick.
On the sideline. He will get some snaps this yr and be the starter next yr when Bates is gone! The OL Play and Play Calling is atrocious!! Burrow looks tired and worn down, already. Shout out to the new LS, didn’t hear his name after the first time he ran out there to snap.

On the sideline. He will get some snaps this yr and be the starter next yr when Bates is gone! The OL Play and Play Calling is atrocious!! Burrow looks tired and worn down, already. Shout out to the new LS, didn’t hear his name after the first time he ran out there to snap.
Bengals are not good enough to draft projects (I know Bengals went to the SB last year), could have drafted a safety next year. Should have drafted a lineman or corner.

LOL if it was only that easy everybody would do it. Brady had some very good olines in NE and TB last season. Look how KC rebuilt their line with Thuney and Brown plus good draft choices - Humphrey compared to the Bengals. Cappa was a solid guard but not elite same with Karras (who is considered a better guard than center). Collins s a good tackle but there is a reason why the Bengals were able to get him relatively cheap (injury issues and drug issues). Give me a line like KC or New England had when Brady was there and some competent receivers to go along with a top QB.
Brady has succeeded in the only two ways outside of dumb luck that a modern NFL vet QB can.

He took less money when he first had the opportunity to leverage his previous successes. The “anti-LeBron”, as it were. He believed in the organization and their commitment to a shared path.

Then he picked a good coach/roster for what he thought would be his last contract.

Then something popped up that made him want to return to football. Maybe love of football, maybe the discovery that his lovely wife is only willing to let him be king of the castle for five months out of the year in the off-season. Or anything else in between.

Last edited:
Burroughs looks like he has been smoking the chronic since the Super Bowl
I actually saw a shot of Joe Cool seated on the sidelines late game, and the caption I would put under it was, “ well, dad was right. They had a whole off-season to look at my team’s ‘21!video, and now it’s my turn to adjust.“. One guy can only do so much though…

I sure hope you guys don’t Tim Couch him. I really enjoyed his playoff run at the Plains.

Between Joe and Pitts Trubisky, watching NFL football with something like a dad-brain is a whole new thing lol

I care a lot less about a physical city of sponsorship than I do about a players city of origin now, or state.

Weird, huh ?

The big lesson is to win it when you have the chance. The team made a surprise run to the Super Bowl but didn’t seal the deal. I know the future seems bright with Burrow, but you never know? Last year might have been his only shot at winning it all. Time will tell. Just don’t think it’s a forgone conclusion the team will even make the playoffs this year just because they were in the Super Bowl last year.

The big lesson is to win it when you have the chance. The team made a surprise run to the Super Bowl but didn’t seal the deal. I know the future seems bright with Burrow, but you never know? Last year might have been his only shot at winning it all. Time will tell. Just don’t think it’s a forgone conclusion the team will even make the playoffs this year just because they were in the Super Bowl last year.
Borrow shot his wad last year.

*Burrow probably needs to as much as he’s getting hit.
He could certainly demonstrate the need for a medical pot card with a few installments of SportsCenter.

I have a feeling that a dinner in a restaurant is not the only thing he wouldn’t have to pay for in Meigs County 😉

Last edited:
It’s incredible how burrow continues to lead us down the field game after game after taking all the beatings he’s taken.
I would lend you Cleveland’s o-line coach if it was up to me. Maybe they just need more time together. You can’t expect a total reboot to be just plug and play a, especially with the limited pre-season that they have now.