2022 Cincinnati Bengals

Dan Orlovsky on Get Up just mentioned something that a lot of us know: There are things on tape that allow the opponents’ defense to know what is coming. So at least someone in the national media is talking out how poor the offensive coaching is.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

This is why players need to practice during the week. Collins has not been practicing during the week because of his back and because of that did not know who to block on the shovel pass. The fact that he is starting tells you all you need to know about the Bengals depth on the oline. Hopefully Collins starts to play better.

This is why players need to practice during the week. Collins has not been practicing during the week because of his back and because of that did not know who to block on the shovel pass. The fact that he is starting tells you all you need to know about the Bengals depth on the oline. Hopefully Collins starts to play better.
What would happen to that player if Belichick was the coach?

Great adjustments by Lou A and the defense. What a fun win. Dax Hill in at the end of the game in high pressure situations. Love to see it. Who Dey

Feels like the Bengals are a Trey Hendrickson or cornerback injury from facing major turmoil on the defensive side of the ball with Reader, Wilson and Tupou all out of the lineup for the near future.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

The oline is better than last year. Posters like you are what destroy a forum - post something about the Bengals instead of attacking what ever I post.
yes, that was a brutal attack on my part lol. i don't care enough about you to attack you. unlike you who bring me up in other forums lol. but anyways, the OL isn't any better than last year, but then again they still need to gel i guess. for someone who as many posts as you do, why you post on the bengals to bash all but burrow is beyond insane.

anyways, lets go OL!

jtk
()

Special teams not so special Evans 2 kick returns to the 15 yd. line than old man Huber punts a short line drive which is returned 50 yds. to set up a FG.