2022 BENEDICTINE FOOTBALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like some new alternative unis will be used at some point this year:

FWWmcY1XoAE3mA-

Before all the traditionalist jump up and down about Light Blue being the only acceptable home color I have been told Navy blue has been used in the past. I know the basketball team has used a Navy road jersey in the '80s and track also ran with Navy blue shorts. Light Blue & White are still the primary school colors but the Navy looks great with Light Blue as an accent. But the main thing is the kids like it and if it gains the program some more attention from perspective students I am all for it. Now it should only be used 1 time a year and looking at the schedule a good game might be Hoban week 9 in 2022.

I didn't bring him up....we lost to John Adams smh but whatever basketball is irrelevant right now and only going downhill
Wow! With a faithful fan like you who needs enemies. All sports at a small private D-3 school are just as important. The school needs all teams winning and staying relevant to keep students in the building. Academics & Athletics are what keeps small schools afloat. Either you're with us or against us. It can't go both ways.

Wow! With a faithful fan like you who needs enemies. All sports at a small private D-3 school are just as important. The school needs all teams winning and staying relevant to keep students in the building. Academics & Athletics are what keeps small schools afloat. Either you're with us or against us. It can't go both ways.
100% agree with some of this

Status
Not open for further replies.