2022-23 Three Rivers Athletic Conference, the final season. Who wins the title?

Who wins the 2022-23 TRAC title?

• Findlay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fremont Ross

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Lima Senior

• Oregon Clay

• Toledo Central Catholic

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Toledo Notre Dame

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Toledo St. Ursula

• Toledo Whitmer

• Total voters
Sorry I should of read the entire thread, That would be Dames, apparently whoever she lived with has some health problems and she moved with her father who lives in another school district, they said she was cleared for the whole year and nothing to do with this…. Also I am a little uncomfortable mentioning these minors by name outside the context of basketball

They had shady contact with so many kids and they would go to 8th grade games and have impermissible contact with families.
I did see your other post with the actual picture of the team at the game, but are you sure none of those girls were related to any of the current players in the program/ball girls/coaches kids etc.? I know some teams will go to those kids' game as a show of support at times. I am 100% not trying to play devil's advocate here (obviously there was impermissible contact), I just find it extremely unusual that a coach would have all those players at a "recruit's" game and not have a relationship with like the ones I outlined above.

Sorry I should of read the entire thread, That would be Dames, apparently whoever she lived with has some health problems and she moved with her father who lives in another school district, they said she was cleared for the whole year and nothing to do with this
Does that mean she won't have to sit the second half of the season?

Lady Irish “stifled in second half” by Start, 48-36.

About what I expected. Interim coach probably played the starters the entire time w/ no subs. Need some sort of depth on the bench.

I did see your other post with the actual picture of the team at the game, but are you sure none of those girls were related to any of the current players in the program/ball girls/coaches kids etc.? I know some teams will go to those kids' game as a show of support at times. I am 100% not trying to play devil's advocate here (obviously there was impermissible contact), I just find it extremely unusual that a coach would have all those players at a "recruit's" game and not have a relationship with like the ones I outlined above.
They were actively recruiting this girl from Washington Jr High… https://www.wtol.com/video/sports/w...nute/512-a2e59f5d-ef27-4f3f-9d8f-43739515229b

kinda funny because Kynard was there with the team and that would have been one of his kids.

Score? BCSN has missed covering quite a few good girls games, the last few days.
They’ve always screwed the pooch when it comes to the girls. Didn’t have Start vs. TCC but they did have a riveting matchup between Waite and Maumee…

Monday. 11/28
central @ Lima.
whitmer vs findlay
St ursula @ clay
Fremont ross @ Notre Dame

Curious about Whitmer v Findlay and obviously hope Ross v Notre Dame is televised. I would think all the teams on the left win.

Probably in part because Haney is starting to challenge Galloway's pool, I'd assume (especially with the Hitt-Swartz transfer last year). Would the younger VanSlooten be a frosh this year? She could be at Ottawa Hills, where the older brother played.
Keshawn Johnson of Toledo Thunder has his son at Central. His daughter, Jayla, had gone to Notre Dame. That pipeline will now likely go to Central. Keshawn is a Central grad, if I am not mistaken.

Last edited:
Keshawn Johnson of Toledo Thunder has his son at Central. His daughter, Jayla, had gone to Notre Dame. That pipeline will now likely go to Central. Keshawn is a Central gead, if I am not mistaken.
Does he have a younger daughter? I assume his son is KJ, who’ll be an important part of the boys team this year. Isn’t he a cousin of Chico too?

Does he have a younger daughter? I assume his son is KJ, who’ll be an important part of the boys team this year. Isn’t he a cousin of Chico too?
Dont know on Chico. Could be. Also dont know on another daughter. One played at Michigan, I think. Jayla is playing at Loyola Chicago.

Dames is back, but doesn’t look right yet. I’m thinking Ross gets over the hump and gets this one tonight. We will see.