2022-2023 Three Rivers Conference thread

rocco

I thought TC got out of the gates extremely well last year. They did not look the same the second half of the year without the transfer from Miami East on the floor.

Just a suspicion, but I felt the big JV player who got called up late in the year played with a little more passion than a more gifted player or two on the team did. And when your 6'6" post can step out and hit the three the lane is typically a bit more open.

I could definitely believe they could ascend to the top of the league. However, Miami East and their sophomore laiden team worked TC over pretty hard the second time they played and Milton was close but as well as TC played they could not score enough. Milton had everything Clicking offensively that second time. Those games are my primary reason for placing TC in the three spot.
true that! it’s gonna be a great season. #23 dropped 31 points against tc

winbypin

May be tougher this year with the soccer team making a run. Looking at the TRC website Miami East is the favorite on Wed, but if TC wins and plays into next weekend some really important parts for TC are two weeks behind. Of course MU football is in the same boat. Not sure if any important role players for ME play soccer.
Well, TC won tonight. Hoops will have to wait at least until next week.

Bless Em All

I think TC, Miami East and MU battle it out. Milton will be behind some due to the playoffs. This group of kids are really talented as all three schools. Enis might be the best player in the league.

Bless Em All

For this being a "basketball" conference, there sure isn't much chatter. Are there fans in the TRC with internet? :p

Just kidding..My biased take on the season coming up..

1. Milton-Union
2. Miami East
3. Troy Christian
4. Bethel
5. Northridge
6. Lehman
7. Riverside
8. Covington

MU will have a late start...the later the better in my opinion. GO FOOTBALL DOGS!

yakyak

After football fiasco, I can't comment on TC final standing. But they will be ready with a POY candidate and the best coach in the league. The JV team that ran through the league last year will add some needed depth 5 to 8.

I honest think it will play just like last year and conference winner decided on last weekend. I hated how TC gave up the conference title and let ME and MU back into trophies last year.

BengalsFan937

After football fiasco, I can't comment on TC final standing. But they will be ready with a POY candidate and the best coach in the league. The JV team that ran through the league last year will add some needed depth 5 to 8.

I honest think it will play just like last year and conference winner decided on last weekend. I hated how TC gave up the conference title and let ME and MU back into trophies last year.
How does Bethel do with South as the new HC? I think it’s East and MU to lose not TC’s just a outsiders opinion. The Penrod kid is a candidate but don’t think he’s better than Brumbaugh or Enis.

yakyak

How does Bethel do with South as the new HC? I think it’s East and MU to lose not TC’s just a outsiders opinion. The Penrod kid is a candidate but don’t think he’s better than Brumbaugh or Enis.
I think it's a great hire for Bethel. It may take a few years though. But his passion and energy can really get things moving.

Disagree on your TC take. All good though I am a homer

winbypin

That last league game against Lehman....🤦‍♂️

Bless Em All

I like what Berner has done at Milton. When he took over, it was mess.

BengalsFan937

I think it's a great hire for Bethel. It may take a few years though. But his passion and energy can really get things moving.

Disagree on your TC take. All good though I am a homer
Good sophmore class will have to see how they fair. Bethel I mean.

rocco

bethel is going to be tough, here’s my POTY candidates pre season
Cooper Brown, Wes Enis, Parker Penrod, and Blake Brumbaugh. I think all around Coop is the best in the league, best scorer is enis imo