09/03 H Hamilton Ross
09/10 H Oakwood
09/17 A Middletown Madison
09/24 H Brookville
10/01 A Carlisle
10/08 H Franklin
10/15 H Eaton
10/22 A Bellbrook

I like the schedule and it will be a good one getting them ready for the playoffs.

I know this has been discussed, so I hate to bring this up again, but can you share the new division splits for the SWBL? Just trying to remember again who the division games are with and who the crossover games are for their SWBL games...

Lol Bwahaha lol Bwahaha the wee wittle empire strikes again. Actually it is not funny; it is pathetic.

I think the SWBL will change dramatically in the next 4-5 years. Waynesville will bolt as will Brookville, Madison and Carlisle.
Brookville will end up in the TRC eventually and I think Edgewood, Ross, Talawanda will replace some teams. I can see Bellbrook and Franklin looking around or petitioning to change the league to a D2-3 only league.
The remaining Buckeye Division schools will leave. Maybe join up with SCOL schools? Clinton Massie will join the SWBL eventually.
Imagine:
Bellbrook, Franklin, Eaton, Ross, Talawanda, Edgewood, Oakwood, Clinton Massie. Maybe even a northern outerbelt school like Mt Healthy.

Carlisle, Waynesville, Madison and Brookville would be foolish to remain in that set up.
It's fun to discuss anyway.

I think the SWBL will change dramatically in the next 4-5 years. Waynesville will bolt as will Brookville, Madison and Carlisle.
Brookville will end up in the TRC eventually and I think Edgewood, Ross, Talawanda will replace some teams. I can see Bellbrook and Franklin looking around or petitioning to change the league to a D2-3 only league.
The remaining Buckeye Division schools will leave. Maybe join up with SCOL schools? Clinton Massie will join the SWBL eventually.
Imagine:
Bellbrook, Franklin, Eaton, Ross, Talawanda, Edgewood, Oakwood, Clinton Massie. Maybe even a northern outerbelt school like Mt Healthy.

Carlisle, Waynesville, Madison and Brookville would be foolish to remain in that set up.

The SWBL as you outlined would be a hell of a league, and not just in football. Think how fun this would be in wrestling, soccer, baseball, basketball, etc. Whew, a man can dream. Too bad my kids will be out by then.

Looking forward to the Ross VV game in the fall, good first step

Bellbrook was the closest thing to challenging them and they lasted a half . I get to be apart of gwoc games every week , Ross had as big of an offensive line and fullback I’d seen all year outside of Springfield . Quarterback was an outstanding option quarterback . They would of mopped anyone

Imagine:

where would a school like waynesville go? Brookville to the TRC and Carlisle/Madison to the MVC makes some sense

Skid fell on his sword. He is a loyal man, his OC and DC caused a stink and he payed.
I agree. They lost a good coach who was sticking up for his guys. As far as you saying Childers is in the hunt for this job is this speculation or have you heard facts. I heard Childers is done coaching!

I agree. They lost a good coach who was sticking up for his guys. As far as you saying Childers is in the hunt for this job is this speculation or have you heard facts. I heard Childers is done coaching!

This is a fact, Well known board member at VV was heard to have reached out

Heard that they are officially looking for new head football coach. Looks like decision is final and Skid got screwed. VV football was getting back to the team everyone remembered and a few crying parents has cost the team their HC, OC and DC... SMH

I have heard rumors on who will be the coach, it will be interesting to see. Will it be Childers or Chad Murphy? Either way the SWBL gets hotter this year

I cannot imagine valley view getting rid of these three very successful coaches because of some whining. It must go deeper than that. I’d like to know the whole story!

I cannot imagine valley view getting rid of these three very successful coaches because of some whining. It must go deeper than that. I’d like to know the whole story!
unfortunately Valley View is in that South of Dayton category with Springboro, Franklin, Centerville, Bellbrook, etc where parents will always find a way to play a role. i’m with you, it’s always something. i’m sure it will all make more sense when we see who they hire as the new coach. if not, then i would bet it truly is some upset parenst/board members.

Status
Not open for further replies.