2021 Unofficial Last Man Standing Contest (Week 9)

Sykotyk

I FINALLY got the results tabulated.

And I'm a bit surprised.

We are down to two active participants that have been accurate so far:

nupanther and HE74.

There are at least 4 participants that can catch up. But, they need to catch up before only one active participant remains. Those four are a_td, Andy27, E.S. Furgeson, and The Dock.

If I'm wrong, I don't care. I went through 8 threads and checked scores. This is as close to official as I can make it. Anyone that quit playing earlier is out. Only those four have the opportunity to catch up.

Your picks must be in by 7pm on Friday unless you plan to pick an earlier game. Pick a backup game in case your game doesn't get played. If there's only one correct, active participant after this week, then they win the contest.

Those four named, have the chance to catch up. a_td and Andy27 both would need to make two picks. While E.S. Furgeson and The Dock need to make three picks to be current this week.

There are certainly others, but if you haven't played in three weeks, I'm not counting you.

Remember, they must be Ohio v. Ohio games. And you must pick within 15 points of the margin and pick the winning team.

Good luck everyone.

I stopped picking because I should’ve been eliminated on the Watterson/St Charles pick in week 6 (overshot the threshold in my pick.) But if I’m still in, that’s a delightful surprise. Thanks.

Picks to follow…

Big Red 27 over Cardinal Mooney

Back up Beaver Local 37 over Martins Ferry

Last edited:
Bloom-Carroll over Teays Valley by 16;

Upper Arlington over Dublin Coffman by 26;

Barberton over Cuyahoga Falls by 62

Pick 1 - Gahanna Lincoln over Grove City by 28

Pick 2 - Warren Harding over Youngstown Chaney by 15

Pick 3 - Mohawk over Buckeye Central by 31

I FINALLY got the results tabulated.

And I'm a bit surprised.

We are down to two active participants that have been accurate so far:

nupanther and HE74.

There are at least 4 participants that can catch up. But, they need to catch up before only one active participant remains. Those four are a_td, Andy27, E.S. Furgeson, and The Dock.

If I'm wrong, I don't care. I went through 8 threads and checked scores. This is as close to official as I can make it. Anyone that quit playing earlier is out. Only those four have the opportunity to catch up.

Your picks must be in by 7pm on Friday unless you plan to pick an earlier game. Pick a backup game in case your game doesn't get played. If there's only one correct, active participant after this week, then they win the contest.

Those four named, have the chance to catch up. a_td and Andy27 both would need to make two picks. While E.S. Furgeson and The Dock need to make three picks to be current this week.

There are certainly others, but if you haven't played in three weeks, I'm not counting you.

Remember, they must be Ohio v. Ohio games. And you must pick within 15 points of the margin and pick the winning team.

Good luck everyone.
Thanks for setting this contest up. I'm sure it took a lot of work. I made it to week 5 and lost by 1 point. But I had fun and really appreciate your time and effort. Thanks.

Sorry for missing my pick last week, normally I put in in right before I head to the game Friday but I was out of town all last weekend!