2021 Southwestern Buckeye League

ex_dc_atc

For the 2021 season, will the SWBL split into two division for soccer as it has for football, or do they stay all one group? I wasn't sure how the re-alignment would be with schools leaving the league. Any insight on who we can expect to be competing at the top of the league?

DaySoc

I believe they are doing "big/small" divisions for all sports. Bellbrook, Monroe, Waynesville, Oakwood together...Franklin, maybe one more. Eaton and Brookville to the "small."

ex_dc_atc

I believe they are doing "big/small" divisions for all sports. Bellbrook, Monroe, Waynesville, Oakwood together...Franklin, maybe one more. Eaton and Brookville to the "small."
I believe they actually tried to make it more of an East/West split. By doing that split, it is definitely more of a big vs. small school split. Valley View and Waynesville both are similar in size. Adding Waynesville to the big school division really is exciting for soccer. It'll be interesting to see how they compete with Bellbrook, Monroe, and Oakwood. If it's like football, the breakdown would be:

East:
Bellbrook
Franklin
Monroe
Waynesville
Oakwood

West:
Valley View
Carlisle
Madison
Brookville
Eaton

DaySoc

The West should be fun year in and year with all having a legit chance to win the title.

It will be interesting to see how Waynesville does in the East. Bellbrook the likely favorite this year. Monroe and Oakwood will be strong as well, but with new coaches.

ex_dc_atc

The West should be fun year in and year with all having a legit chance to win the title.

It will be interesting to see how Waynesville does in the East. Bellbrook the likely favorite this year. Monroe and Oakwood will be strong as well, but with new coaches.
Waynesville looks like they'll compete on the boys side but maybe struggle against those top 3 teams. The girls on the other hand, could very well still win the league.