2021 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty solid group TT12. Not familiar with Moore though, who's he? Also since Woods started at center most the year after Garretson got hurt I imagine that is his job to lose now.

According to Arbiter, these scrimmages have been scheduled:

Saturday, August 7——-Avon——————-Away
Thursday, August 12—-Cin. St. Xavier——-Away

Pick Central 8/20 H
Glenoak 8/27 H
Reynoldsburg 9/3 H
Warren 9/10 A
St Ed’s 9/17 H
Aust Fitch 9/24 A
Euclid 10/1 H
Canisius (NY) 10/8 H
Wooster 10/15 H
mckinley 10/23 A
???

Be careful, some posters have taken an exception you posting the completed 21’ schedule. ?

Are you the same guy that said we weren't going to see one bit of drop-off at QB after losing unarguably the best we've ever had there? At least statistically. We made it to the state championship game after beating LaSalle. Now we have a very tough schedule, lost a ton, and you say the potential is to be better? Man, I'm OK with optimism but Geez Louise man.
Yeah the same guys that crucified me and my character for stating the obvious about last year's team that our quarterback situation was not the best and was going to be the downfall of last year's team which it played a big factor in don't get me wrong I don't think this team is going to be bad by no means I think this team is going to be a sneaky team but he was one of the people that was calling me out for pretty much stating the fact of what everybody wanted to say but nobody had the sack to say it lol

Yeah the same guys that crucified me and my character for stating the obvious about last year's team that our quarterback situation was not the best and was going to be the downfall of last year's team which it played a big factor in don't get me wrong I don't think this team is going to be bad by no means I think this team is going to be a sneaky team but he was one of the people that was calling me out for pretty much stating the fact of what everybody wanted to say but nobody had the sack to say it lol

Lmao show me the posts tough guy. I was never high on the situation/was vocal that we should have accepted at least one of the 5 potential qbs that wanted to come in ... y'all must be thinking of someone else.

Lmao show me the posts tough guy. I was never high on the situation/was vocal that we should have accepted at least one of the 5 potential qbs that wanted to come in ... y'all must be thinking of someone else.
Woeeeee stop with the tough sh!twasnt nobody being a tough guy when I was stating facts #1 ??? trust me if I don't need to act tough bruhhhhh if you can't have a normal conversation without being offended then you might wanna start acting like a "tough guy"

2020-21 Massillon Washington Tigers—-National Signing Day

—-Football—-
Xavier Andrews————John Carroll University
Jayden Ballard————-Ohio State University
Alex Bauer——————Baldwin Wallace University
Zack Catrone—————Marietta College
Isaiah Clark——————Ashland University
Dylan Garretson————Wheeling University
Magnus Haines————-Kent State University
Martavien Johnson———West Virginia University
John Kouth——————Walsh University
Nick Liebler——————Wittenberg University
Andrew Wilson-Lamp——West Virginia University
Mike Miller———————Hocking College
Jumacius Portis————-Alderson Broaddus University
Terrence Rankl—————University of Pittsburgh
Eric Thurman——————Marietta College
Darien Williams————-Ashland University
Te’John Williams————Hudson Valley CC
Caiden Woullard————Miami University of Ohio

—-Other Sports—-
Nate Albrecht—————Walsh University——————-(Baseball & Golf)
Rager Els———————Cleveland State University——(Wrestling)
Grant Haynam—————Ohio Northern University——-(Basketball)
Jayden Leedy—————Mount Union University———-(Baseball)

**More to be Added Later**

Congratulations to Everyone!

Updated Again.

Last edited:
Impressive. Including a few part time starters or kids who lost season to injury. Can't say enough about the job Massillon does to get kids scholarships. Of course the kids themselves earn their rep too. These smaller colleges know they are getting football players.
Agreed, it appears coach Moore, his staff and Becca go above and beyond to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.