2021 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Idk why either. If you told him the series would be even going forward, not sure that would persuade him.

Apparently. Not sure why though, they were very competitive. The only thing I can think of is that for several years prior to him stopping the series, Massillon was dominating at the lower levels.
Agreed. Idk why either. If you told him the series would be even going forward, not sure that would persuade him.

The last year the two programs played was 2015, Coach Moore’s first year. The Massillon program is much better now.

At last count, there are 39 former Massillon Washington Tigers that have played professional football. Who will be the 40th? ?

?HAPPY NEW YEAR?

Last edited:
At last count, there are 39 former Massillon Washington Tigers that have played professional football. Who will be the 40th? ?

?HAPPY NEW YEAR?

Thayer Munford after getting chosen in the middle rounds. He could move up with a couple of good playoff games and combine.

Tiger Fans——— Vincent McConnell, Cincinnati Bearcats, former Massillon Tiger is playing in the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl (ESPN) against Georgia at the present time. Congrats to him. Great kid from a great family.

Is Eds confirmed for week 5? I heard they are still open that week.

Is Euclid getting a return game in Euclid or is it just one year ?

Listen, if it's not against Buffalo St Sister of the Poor at Harding Stadium, they're not interested.
This last season, Big Red went on the road and took a highly rated D2 Austintown fitch to overtime, so stop your hating. Big Red has managed just fine and RENO will be the winningest coach in OHIO next year.

Looks like Dabo "pulled a Wakefield" as Ryan Beltz tweeted, ranking the Buckeyes #11 with his vote in the final coaches poll....didn't turn out too good for Wakefield, hopefully the Buckeyes get the same results the Tigers did.

"There IS a lot going on over here."

-JLP
And they did.

"There IS a lot going on over here."

-JLP

Warren Harding is now Week 4, St. Edward (H) is Week 5 (per Warren Harding coach, and St. Edward athletic dept.)
I'm hearing the roadblock to a Massillon vs St. Ed week five game is that Eds wants the game to be played on a Saturday while Massillon wants the traditional Friday night game.

Status
Not open for further replies.