2021 Elder Football

You're 30+ and getting upset over the clothes a student section wears? Elder's student section does the same kinda thing. Seek help.

That’s how pboy is. He an admitted softy who spews ignorant bs on here most days of the yr. “He is what he is” if you know what I’m saying. Pboy doesn’t like anyone or anything that doesn’t involve Elder and what he thinks is right. No other views are acceptable. Then he will get called out and piss and moan like a little 12 yr old whose parents took their bike away and tell us all how he his behavior has improved over the years. Pboy is a complete clown!

Go Elder Football!

That’s how pboy is. He an admitted softy who spews ignorant bs on here most days of the yr. “He is what he is” if you know what I’m saying. Pboy doesn’t like anyone or anything that doesn’t involve Elder and what he thinks is right. No other views are acceptable. Then he will get called out and piss and moan like a little 12 yr old whose parents took their bike away and tell us all how he his behavior has improved over the years. Pboy is a complete clown!

Go Elder Football!
I’m not soft, you’re just an idiot jerk off who can barely string together a sentence. And my behavior has improved, bc what I should call you, I won’t.

Last edited:
I saw that LaSalle basketball came out in Moeller shirts with 25 on them last night to honor the Moe athlete that passed away this past off season. Seems like a classy and respectful gesture to me.

Brotherhood seems very appropriate.

Online his height is listed at 5'11" so he's probably not tall enough to switch to TE. Maybe WR or DB? Looks like he plays lacrosse too.

Whatever reason he's at Elder, I wish him and the other new students all the best. Welcome to the Elder family.

Online his height is listed at 5'11" so he's probably not tall enough to switch to TE. Maybe WR or DB? Looks like he plays lacrosse too.

Whatever reason he's at Elder, I wish him and the other new students all the best. Welcome to the Elder family.
He’s a good athlete, he’ll get on the field somewhere. If I had a guess, Rover/SS or Slot WR would be the best fit. Elder has a ton of of guys who can play TE, a hybrid TE/WR or X/Outside WR bc they have so much size. However, they don’t have a lot of Slot guys (think Del Prince, Cipriani, Oswald, Vollmer) guys are who are smaller, but athletic and run good routes.

Last edited:
QB depth should be pretty good the next few years. Hambleton, Ramsey, Rueter, Schoster, and didn't the frosh qb Schachliter (sp?) play JV? I'd assume he will dress. The Brass kid was also a decent QB I believe.

You're 30+ and getting upset over the clothes a student section wears? Elder's student section does the same kinda thing. Seek help.
there was a pickup truck commercial/advertisement a few years back that was really funny. i don't think pboy approved of that either and really sent him on a tangent. lol. i think it was about red neck west side people driving them. lol

if someone can post it, that would be great. we all need a good laugh, and i will also try to find it.

jtk
()

there was a pickup truck commercial/advertisement a few years back that was really funny. i don't think pboy approved of that either and really sent him on a tangent. lol. i think it was about red neck west side people driving them. lol

if someone can post it, that would be great. we all need a good laugh, and i will also try to find it.

jtk
()
It was a crossroads church ad, and I stand by my position 100%. Stop eating the s**t sandwiches the rest of the city wants to shove down your throat.

jtk
()
Haha I'm assuming it has to be this one

Hadn't seen that until now, but thought it was funny. I think pboy just has to find things to get outraged over, no matter how dumb.

“Hey you white trash losers, join our church.” Great sales pitch.
why do you get mad so easy. it's funny. i'm catholic, so the pitch didn't affect me one bit. you might be reverting back to your pboy days with your anxiety over this. you literally the only one from the west side offended.

jtk
()

why do you get mad so easy. it's funny. i'm catholic, so the pitch didn't affect me one bit. you might be reverting back to your pboy days with your anxiety over this. you literally the only one from the west side offended.

jtk
()
I’m not offended, I don’t want to “cancel” Crossroads, I just don’t like how you guys willingly let yourselves be the punchline in every joke.

I’m not offended, I don’t want to “cancel” Crossroads, I just don’t like how you guys willingly let yourselves be the punchline in every joke.
Dude, you act like eastsiders aren't made fun of for being snobby jerks and super uppity and things like that. I mean, there's a lot of truth in that the westside is more blue collar than the east. If you can't make fun of yourself, even with overexaggerated stereotypes, then you're just too sensitive.

Dude, you act like eastsiders aren't made fun of for being snobby jerks and super uppity and things like that. I mean, there's a lot of truth in that the westside is more blue collar than the east. If you can't make fun of yourself, even with overexaggerated stereotypes, then you're just too sensitive.
When’s the last time you saw it in a commercial? And I’m less upset by the stereotyping as I am your complete obliviousness to reality. Don’t play a long thinking they’ll be your friends, they don’t respect you. It’s evident in the way the city treats the westside. You guys like to about it, but then laugh it off when they spit in your face.

When’s the last time you saw it in a commercial? And I’m less upset by the stereotyping as I am your complete obliviousness to reality. Don’t play a long thinking they’ll be your friends, they don’t respect you. It’s evident in the way the city treats the westside. You guys like to about it, but then laugh it off when they spit in your face.
Lmao, maybe the rest of us just aren't bothered by it because we're not over-sensitive like you? Get over it. I know you hate the all the PC stuff these days, so quit being offended.

Lmao, maybe the rest of us just aren't bothered by it because we're not over-sensitive like you? Get over it. I know you hate the all the PC stuff these days, so quit being offended.
I’m not offended, but I’m tired of you guys being so willing to carry their piss bucket. All of the complaining on here about how the westside constantly gets screwed over but when a commercial for some fake church calls all of you ignorant rednecks, you laugh it off. That’s weak.

Maybe you children could do us all a favor and start your own thread for your childish back and forth crap so the rest of us can just ignore that thread. Then we won’t be disappointed when we open the football and basketball threads for a new post only to find out it’s nothing but your garbage.

Maybe you children could do us all a favor and start your own thread for your childish back and forth crap so the rest of us can just ignore that thread. Then we won’t be disappointed when we open the football and basketball threads for a new post only to find out it’s nothing but your garbage.
Just relax, man. I'm done responding to him. Carry on with your football.