2021 Centerville Elks

ELK Strong

I heard a rumor that Puckett is coming back to the Elks staff, but not sure in what capacity. The 2021 schedule was released and looks very tough with away games at Wayne, Springfield, and Northmont. I am not sure what to expect with the 2021 team. We have some good players back, but also graduated some good players.

8/20 - Fairfied
8/27 - Mason (A)
9/3 - Gahanna Lincoln (A)
9/10 - Miamisburg
9/17 - Northmont (A)
9/24 - Springboro
10/1 - Beavercreek
10/8 - Springfield (A)
10/15 - Fairmont
10/22 - Wayne (A)

TheBenchwarmer

I would be shocked if Puckett doesn’t find his way back on the staff at Centerville. Seemed like a great coach and good guy. Was sorry to see him leave Vandalia but wish him the best!

Last edited:

ELK Strong

5-5 or 6-4 at best. That offensive scheme is boring and predictable.
The only loss I see is Springfield. Wayne & Northmont lost a lot. The offense is predictable and doesn't adjust to its available talent. I am not sure I see anything changing if Ullery continues to call the offense.

The only loss I see is Springfield. Wayne & Northmont lost a lot. The offense is predictable and doesn't adjust to its available talent. I am not sure I see anything changing if Ullery continues to call the offense.
Well going 500 and then 9-1 the next year would be a unbelievable feat for the Elks. Interesting that Gahanna Lincoln is on the schedule. I think that will be a tough road game.

ELK Strong

Well going 500 and then 9-1 the next year would be a unbelievable feat for the Elks. Interesting that Gahanna Lincoln is on the schedule. I think that will be a tough road game.
I don't think the Elks are going 9-1, more like 7-3. I was suggesting that Springfield is likely a loss, although the Elks took them to OT last season. I don't know much about Gahanna Lincoln. What do they look like this season?

HardCorps

I don't think the Elks are going 9-1, more like 7-3. I was suggesting that Springfield is likely a loss, although the Elks took them to OT last season. I don't know much about Gahanna Lincoln. What do they look like this season?
I admire your never dying positive attitude towards Centerville football. I would say that Beavercreek and Miamisburg are sure wins.

playboi12

I admire your never dying positive attitude towards Centerville football. I would say that Beavercreek and Miamisburg are sure wins.
A agree with you there. As long as thing stay the way they are(playcalling, scheme, ect) they will continue to underachieve. It's really frustrating because they have the horses to compete at a high level.

ELK Strong

A agree with you there. As long as thing stay the way they are(playcalling, scheme, ect) they will continue to underachieve. It's really frustrating because they have the horses to compete at a high level.
My guess is that if the current HC who calls the plays has another .500 season or below, the Elks admin might make a change.

Last edited: