2020 Three Rivers Athletic Conference (TRAC) Predictions

cchs1983

I'm sure Central Catholic will be the pick, some high end talent for sure, but also a lot of un-proven kids will be playing who have never played a big snap in an important game. St John's returns the two best players in the league and this is the year Chipka has told anybody who would listen that SFS will make some noise. Whitmer will be breaking in a new QB for the first time in like 20 years it seems, but Mr Hornbeak looks well prepared. I know there's some young talent at Ross and Findlay and Clay has a few nice younger players too.

irish_buffalo

My guess is because Ross has some good classes coming up. Just a hunch.

Here is another strong hunch. CCHS will be boss once again. ;)

CCHS93

Central will be the favorite once again. Vargas will be a senior. Some of their lineman return. Reasonover (sp?) was a quality backup for Norrills and will be the feature back.

irish_buffalo

Central will be the favorite once again. Vargas will be a senior. Some of their lineman return. Reasonover (sp?) was a quality backup for Norrills and will be the feature back.
CC returns the top WR in Johnson and they also return the top RB in Reasonover who already has college interest (has offer from Akron) even though he was a back-up. The Oline will once again be big and strong.