2020 SWBL Final Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bellbrook hasn't been in this position in years. I'm thinking adding Clinton Massie and maybe even a team like Edgewood or Talawanda would pad the SWBL going into the future. I don't think leaving it at 10 will be long-term.
The problem always comes up Edgewood, Talawanda, and Ross are a three team package no breaking them up, if CM is ok with coming in the SWBL by themselves maybe.

Some food for thought:
Springboro 818
Miamisburg 632
Franklin 347
Bellbrook 320
Monroe 330

But yeah Franklin should be lining up with schools double their size... Should they be playing Madison, Carlisle, and Shawnee in football? No I agree but saying to go play a school thats in the top 25 in the state in enrollment is not the answer. They played both Springboro and Miamisburg in the past decade as well.

I want to see big school expansion in the SWBL. Add Edgewood, Talawanda, Ross, Massie, and Wilmington and it'd be a hell of a conference on big and small side.
Now do Franklin’s size against Preble Shawnee, Madison, Brookville, Carlisle, Dixie, MU, Northridge,Waynesville.

Well the SWBL football season is over, and it’s really over for the teams leaving, which means this is my last post on SWBL football, with that said I wish nothing but heartbreak for all the teams left, and Northridge and MU also just kidding (not really).

PLEASE add CM. If there was an invite or even a phone call to see if they were interested they would be silly not to at least entertain the idea. Personally, I have been advocating for a move to the SWBL since 2005 when they joined the SCOL.

Whoa whoa. Why would CM package themselves with Wilmington. I don’t think they are a package deal at all. However, it would make sense to add them both.

Man that VV game hurt. They let it slip through their fingers multiple times. 0-3 in OT games this season. Tough way to end it

Status
Not open for further replies.