2020 SWBL Final Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bellbrook impressed me tonight , they showed up fired up and rejuvenated after a week off and the loss of RB burandi . They proved their more then just 1 guy, they played swarming defense and Gave relentless effort . Way to make a statement bellbrook
Proud of those boys in purple.

Seeing what Bellbrook is continuing to do this season has me feeling better about the possibility of what VV can do with a potential deep playoff run

Well, I think Versailles wins against Preble Shawnee.......;)
Brookville wins.
Valley View wins.
Eaton loses a close game.
Waynesville proves me wrong and wins.

Unpopular opinion, but Bellbrook very well may end up in the R12 Final, or even winning that region. Badin, Alter, and Trotwood all have to go through each other. Trotwood has not put it all together just yet. And BB has a great draw facing St. Mary’s, then New Richmond or Ross. I believe I would favor them to the final with a little hesitation on Ross.

Milton back to full strength health wise for VV

I think it will be a bit of a defensive struggls for a while with VV pulling away late

31-14
Started off close the last time but the View kicked in to overdrive. Milton is a year away. This team is young and will return 90% of the starters next year. View 35
Dogs 21
Go Dogs!! Prove me wrong!

Halfway through the 2nd Q
Valley View - 14
Milton-Union - 0

VV with a goal to go turnover in the 1st Q or it would be 21-0

MU having some success running in between tackles. VV getting chunk yardage on O with the run and pass

Halftime
Valley View - 21
Milton-Union - 0

VV getting anything they want on the offensive end

MU having success running in between tackles but are killing themselves when they get behind the chains.

Halftime
Valley View - 21
Milton-Union - 0

VV getting anything they want on the offensive end

MU having success running in between tackles but are killing themselves when they get behind the chains.
Fun hearing coach doing the game

VV forces turnover and scored 2 plays later

Valley View - 35
Milton-Union - 0
Running clock in effect 6:20 4th

Milton played hard but VV is just the better team

Status
Not open for further replies.