2020 St. Ignatius Football

Allar playing inconsistent ball. Keeping Ignatius in the game. If Ignatius can really get going on offense this will be over fast.

Allar playing inconsistent ball. Keeping Ignatius in the game. If Ignatius can really get going on offense this will be over fast.

Ignatius and offense, not to be used in same sentence this year. If medina hits receivers, 2nd is going to be ugly, pass defense is Swiss cheese

PDC congrats on the runner up trophy in golf. Golf claps for you. Oh wait was that another td? Yes it was. 31-13.
I'm hurt, really I am. Mailman you got me.

I don't care about golf. I watched this team all year beat bad teams. Not surprising a good team is laying it on them..

PDC congrats on the runner up trophy in golf. Golf claps for you. Oh wait was that another td? Yes it was. 31-13.
Ig was leading going into the second day— I heard at the X/Elder football game that X had moved up from third to second at one point— who ultimately won it?

Kyle not going for it on 4th down twice. Still thinking his defense will make plays against these high powered offenses.

The result? 2 Medina TDs.

Ig was leading going into the second day— I heard at the X/Elder football game that X had moved up from third to second at one point— who ultimately won it?
They didn't play yesterday.

Medina is smoking Ignatius now 31-13 at half.

I believe Hoban won the golf title. Ignatius 2nd. X 3rd