Graham with 10 returning district placers
St. Eds with 8 + Geog
Elyria 6
LaSalle 6
Wadsworth 9
Brecksville 8
Coffman 5

Last edited:
Am hearing that both Brecksville and Wadsworth are getting a couple of quality transfers. Anyone?

Am hearing that both Brecksville and Wadsworth are getting a couple of quality transfers. Anyone?

Both teams are already really good. I read on another thread, Fishback to Brecksville, no idea if that's true. But that would be a huge pick-up.

I have heard rumors on transfers for both teams, but it's still a little early to know which ones are for real. Earlier in the week, I heard that Fishback will likely be back at Aurora and up at 195.

I have heard numerous destinations from all over Ohio for 2019 runner-ups, Niffenegger and Norwood, so it will be very interesting to see where they end up, especially if they join a state title contending team or not.

I wonder if Jake Niffenegger will make the move to Northern Ohio ? No idea about Norwood, I almost forgot about him, he was top notch back in the day.

I dont know all the rules but how can Norwood possibly go to his 5th school while in High School and still have any kind of eligibility left?? I'm just asking a serious question?! Seems crazy to me !! I can see going to a second and "possibly" a third but how the hell can he just plan on attending a 5th school in high school and has never once lost any mat time other than the time him and his father have lost because of themselves........

Last edited:
I dont know all the rules but how can Norwood possibly go to his 5th school while in High School and still have any kind of eligibility left?? I'm just asking a serious question?! Seems crazy to me !! I can see going to a second and "possibly" a third but how the hell can he just plan on attending a 5th school in high school and has never once lost any mat time other than the time him and his father have lost because of themselves........
If you actually move and live in that school district the athlete does not lose any eligibility. This protects students who have Parents or a Parent who has a transient job or profession.

I wonder if Jake Niffenegger will make the move to Northern Ohio ? No idea about Norwood, I almost forgot about him, he was top notch back in the day.
Sounds like Niffenegger will be transferring to Wyoming Seminary.

(Tyler Lillard publicly made his announcement last week that he is transferring to Wyoming Seminary as well).

Last edited:
I have heard rumors on transfers for both teams, but it's still a little early to know which ones are for real. Earlier in the week, I heard that Fishback will likely be back at Aurora and up at 195.

I have heard numerous destinations from all over Ohio for 2019 runner-ups, Niffenegger and Norwood, so it will be very interesting to see where they end up, especially if they join a state title contending team or not.

I think Norwood stays at Pick North or goes back to Hartley.