2020 Presidential Race

I’d be surprised if he won more than one of those states. There’s no evidence to suggest at this point he’s going to win any of them but it wouldn’t shock me to see him pull one out.
If polling is what you are basing that on - and I guess that's the best we have - I get it.

In 2016 all of my Amish neighbors were asking me who was going to win. I told them Hillary - based on the polls and I also like to look at John Stossel's site "Election Betting Odds". The theory is that when people have their own money on the line, they are betting on what they think will happen, not what they want to happen - so, the suggestion is that the collective wisdom of bettors is more accurate than polling.

On election day, the site said that Hillary had an 88% chance of being elected. At midnight, she was at 3%. Lol.

So, I dont think conventional political and electoral wisdom applies to Trump. It surely didnt in 16. Maybe it will in 20, but I suspect not. We will see.

I never had to be besties with someone I hired to do a job. I never had to like all their mannerisms. I just need them to do the job I hired them to do.
This pretty well sums it up........and Job #1 Secure the borders #2 Stop our involvement in endless wars and police actions #3 Eliminate restrictions on manufacturing and Energy #4 Fair Trade Deals.. All things the Leftists hate, little wonder they are so against Trump.

Reactions: y2h
Not having a debate helps Biden and the Dems. Trump bullied him in the first one and Pence defeated Harris in the second. Trump should wait until Biden does his town hall, then take clips of Biden's answers and shred them point by point.

1602502492840.png

Not having a debate helps Biden and the Dems. Trump bullied him in the first one and Pence defeated Harris in the second. Trump should wait until Biden does his town hall, then take clips of Biden's answers and shred them point by point.
You mean Trump backing out helps ? Not having the debate ! If Trump is so great at debating why is he backing down ? You actually think Trump was good in the first debate ? Of course you think that

View attachment 10746

Here I thought only dem’s cheated in elections.
Sometimes I think people only read the caption headlines. Hint: media headlines dont always accurately represent what is in the reporting.

But cheating is a human problem, not just a Dem problem. Dem or GOP "officials" is another term for "activists". They become officials by being activists, and once they are officials, they work through the groups they were activists in. This is how the sausage of party politics is made. So, activists tend to have a "just win, baby" attitude, so cheating is always on the table.

That said, the article says that the Cali GOP position is that their boxes are legal per a 2016 law the Dems passed. In addition, they publicly published a list of locations of these boxes. You dont normally publicly reveal that you are cheating, so that strongly suggests that wasnt the goal.

So, a mild form of fake news - or, at least, misleading news.

It would appear that the idea here was to collect ballots from GOP voters. If the goal was to add/or create illegal votes or to throw out Dem votes, then you have cheating. However, that allegation is not made in the article, only insinuated.

Did you read the actual Newsweek article?

Reactions: y2h
It s not you incredible nincompoop, he could have huge turnout in Cali, NY and Illinois and they still only count so much
In an election where turnout is predicted to eclipse 140 million, 10 points is 14 million votes ? Biden will not be able to run up the score that much from a few states

President Donald Trump on Sunday teased the release of information related to the Russia investigation, which he described as “breathtaking.”

“Documents are being released at a level now that nobody’s ever seen before. Things that nobody were going to get released are now being released,” Trump said in an interview on Fox News’s “Sunday Morning Futures.”

The Office of the Director of National Intelligence, Justice Department and FBI have declassified a slew of documents related to U.S. agencies’ intelligence-gathering activities against Trump and his associates in 2016.

Several of the documents were related to the Steele dossier, which the FBI used to obtain surveillance warrants against former Trump campaign aide Carter Page.

President Donald Trump on Sunday teased the release of information related to the Russia investigation, which he described as “breathtaking.”

“Documents are being released at a level now that nobody’s ever seen before. Things that nobody were going to get released are now being released,” Trump said in an interview on Fox News’s “Sunday Morning Futures.”

The Office of the Director of National Intelligence, Justice Department and FBI have declassified a slew of documents related to U.S. agencies’ intelligence-gathering activities against Trump and his associates in 2016.

Several of the documents were related to the Steele dossier, which the FBI used to obtain surveillance warrants against former Trump campaign aide Carter Page.

That’s right keep spending time on something independent voters could care less about Trump. Don’t talk about the economy or foreign policy keep talking about Russia and the Clintons.

Yes really. Let’s say, just for ****s and giggles, that Biden DOES win the popular vote by 10 points. It is mathematically impossible for Trump to win the electoral college

Just for (S and G)'s, mathematically, a candidate could lose by 54 points in the popular vote and still be elected President. Theoretical, of course.

Wow, those founder fathers took the issue of state's rights seriously.

That’s right keep spending time on something independent voters could care less about Trump. Don’t talk about the economy or foreign policy keep talking about Russia and the Clintons.
I would think AMERICANS in general would be concerned with a plot by an outgoing administration to frame and sabotage their political opponent.

But, hey, maybe that's just me.