2020 Presidential Race

According to my analytics, it’s Klobuchar vs Gabbard in the Iowa caucus.

My numbers suggest that the Hawkeyes win over Minnesota this past weekend was actually a positive for the native Minnesotan Klobuchar. Lots of Hawkeye diehards would’ve been offended by a loss but can now vote for her with a free conscious.

Despite Klobuchar’s gains this past weekend, Tulsi remains the favorite. Lots of billboards of her face around the state of Iowa reminding voters what an attractive candidate she is

The debate's probably going to get muffled by all the hearing news anyway. Even the people following the primary very closely are going to kind of push it aside to watch impeachment inquiry coverage.

The muddy one actually got something right.

Schiff's circus has the moonbats distracted in choosing their leader from the car full of clowns.

These people are absolutely inept.

Last edited:
It's pretty clear the other candidates don't see Pete as a threat. He's pulling ahead in Iowa and New Hampshire, but still polling at 0% among African Americans and Hispanics. They know he won't win a single delegate after New Hampshire

It's pretty clear the other candidates don't see Pete as a threat. He's pulling ahead in Iowa and New Hampshire, but still polling at 0% among African Americans and Hispanics. They know he won't win a single delegate after New Hampshire

I will never agree with Pete on his lifestyle. He at least has some modicum of common sense.
The media will never say this but his is at 0% with blacks and Hispanics because of his homosexuality.

Or it's because of his bad history of race relations in South Bend. Or because he used a stock photo from Kenya instead of pictures of actual black people in America. Or because he faked black support for his Fredrick Douglass Plan.

Also might have a little to do with multiple candidates who are popular with African Americans that are also running.

Also.... "lifestyle" lol

This is one of the worst debates I’ve ever seen. Horrible moderators. Horrible questions. WhT are candidates like Steyer, Klobuchar, Booker and Gabbard still doing there?

Steyer throws money at Democrat issues, even the Walking Dead King George Soros would be on the stage if he wanted to be there...….

Or it's because of his bad history of race relations in South Bend. Or because he used a stock photo from Kenya instead of pictures of actual black people in America. Or because he faked black support for his Fredrick Douglass Plan.

Also might have a little to do with multiple candidates who are popular with African Americans that are also running.

Also.... "lifestyle" lol
Could be all of those things PLUS his lifestyle.

Bring on Patrick & Bloomberg!

Speaking of the moderates wanting to jump into the race... Obama is taking a beating by Warren & Sanders surrogates for his speeches that remind the party the path to victory is a more nuanced message that speaks to folks in the key battle ground states. They are going to the liberal media with talking points about how he is out of touch with the current Democratic party and the energy is in the Progressives and not Moderates, "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain". The thing is the progressives are very white and clustered on the coasts; they come across as elitist and as the NY Times poll show they will most likely lose a general election. Who would have thought Obama's advice would be ignored but then again when you have Berkeley economists as your economic advisers this is what you get.

So what you're really saying is that Black & Hispanic democrats are deeply homophobic?

So IB how impressed were you with Biden yesterday? I just watched a couple of Youtube videos of his debate performance and I'm left speechless! I think I could find better candidates at my mom's nursing home.

He's only running so he can turn off the heat coming from abroad on his corrupt dealings and money-laundering of taxpayer $$, if he were to win.

Sad, and sick.