2020 Presidential Race

2016 exit polls showed Trump beat Hilary by 15 points (56-41) among voters who named the SCOTUS appointments as their #1 issue. Trump likely won Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan on this issue. 26% of 2016 Trump voters said the SCOTUS appointments were their #1 issue.

Meanwhile Biden said in June he was putting together a list of only African American women for his SCOTUS choices. He refused to name any specific names.

2016 exit polls showed Trump beat Hilary by 15 points (56-41) among voters who named the SCOTUS appointments as their #1 issue. Trump likely won Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan on this issue. 26% of 2016 Trump voters said the SCOTUS appointments were their #1 issue.

Meanwhile Biden said in June he was putting together a list of only African American women for his SCOTUS choices. He refused to name any specific names.

Trump won the 2016 election on the backs of voters frustrated with the system who basically said “ screw it what have I got to lose”. It also drastically helped his cause that his opponent was Hillary Clinton arguably the most despised presidential candidate in modern political history.

Trump won the 2016 election on the backs of voters frustrated with the system who basically said “ screw it what have I got to lose”.

And Trump is still the anti-system candidate vs 50 year swamp dweller Joe and his politically correct VP choice

And Trump is still the anti-system candidate vs 50 year swamp dweller Joe and his politically correct VP choice

He has to answer for his decisions and behavior now too like his total mismanagement of coronavirus.

If he’d just shut the hell up and act like an adult he’d be winning the greatest landslide in electoral history. Instead his pathetic juvenile behavior may well cost him reelection.

He has to answer for his decisions and behavior now too like his total mismanagement of coronavirus.

So how should he have handled the covid outbreak? What specifically should he have done that whould have cut down the number of deaths?

I have two things he should have done:

1) Trump should have urged reopening earlier and more fully. By late April they had enough data to know that lock downs were not needed and would cause more damage in the long run.

2) Trump should have ordered certain democrat governors, like Cuomo, to immediately stop putting covid infected people into nursing homes. If they refused he should have had the military arrest them. Given that over half of all covid deaths were in nursing homes it's not unreasonable to believe that 50,000 people died because Democrat governors insisted on placing infected folks into nursing homes.

For you poll watchers out there, check out the most accurate pollster in 2016, Trafalgar Group. This is going to be close and they have Trump ahead in many of the swing states.

Nate Silver: You don't need a fancy algorithm to know that Trump is losing, pretty badly at the moment. The Supreme Court pick doesn't seem to be helping him. The COVID situation may be getting worse again. Maybe the debates will help. But the clock is ticking: people are already voting.

Trump is starting to panic.

Nate Silver: You don't need a fancy algorithm to know that Trump is losing, pretty badly at the moment. The Supreme Court pick doesn't seem to be helping him. The COVID situation may be getting worse again. Maybe the debates will help. But the clock is ticking: people are already voting.

You'll change your tune when your guy s---s the bed Tuesday night, and shows how feeble minded he is.

Lies, lies and more lies:

1) Nate Silver didn't exactly do all that well in 2016 so not sure why I would listen to the guy.

2) How does he or you or anyone know whether the SCOTUS pick is or isn't helping him? Instant polling on Twitter?

3) Covid is not getting worse it's in the process of burning out in the USA. Cases are almost meaningless at this point with all the false positives and increased testing. So no matter how much you wish for the covid to get worse it isn't.

I think Trump's latest POTUS pick reiterates that on this most critical point, President Trump has delivered. This was a key campaign promise that he's kept.

If this is real...................

ALG has a solid track record Nevada elections They polled Nevada this week and came out Biden +4 with Hispanic vote going 56-32 for Biden. That’s a couple points high for Trump but nothing to write home about. Fox News had the margin at 61-33 in their poll fwiw.

As for Florida the last reportable polling this week has Hispanic vote +15 for Biden. That’s not where it should be it’s an area of concern. Let’s see how Hispanic voters in Florida react to this past week’s Trump behavior. Many of these people came here to get away from leaders who threatened not to turn over power. Trump’s core base of poor to middle class white voters eat that stuff up and ask for more. I’m not sure it won’t have the exact opposite effect on the Hispanic community in Florida.

ALG has a solid track record Nevada elections They polled Nevada this week and came out Biden +4 with Hispanic vote going 56-32 for Biden. That’s a couple points high for Trump but nothing to write home about. Fox News had the margin at 61-33 in their poll fwiw.

As for Florida the last reportable polling this week has Hispanic vote +15 for Biden. That’s not where it should be it’s an area of concern. Let’s see how Hispanic voters in Florida react to this past week’s Trump behavior. Many of these people came here to get away from leaders who threatened not to turn over power. Trump’s core base of poor to middle class white voters eat that stuff up and ask for more. I’m not sure it won’t have the exact opposite effect on the Hispanic community in Florida.

Anyone who has lived under Communism is voting Trump. They recognize the tactics of BLM, Antifa, our educational system as ones they fled from.

So how should he have handled the covid outbreak? What specifically should he have done that whould have cut down the number of deaths?

I have two things he should have done:

1) Trump should have urged reopening earlier and more fully. By late April they had enough data to know that lock downs were not needed and would cause more damage in the long run.

2) Trump should have ordered certain democrat governors, like Cuomo, to immediately stop putting covid infected people into nursing homes. If they refused he should have had the military arrest them. Given that over half of all covid deaths were in nursing homes it's not unreasonable to believe that 50,000 people died because Democrat governors insisted on placing infected folks into nursing homes.

Here’s the fundamental difference between me and you. You value the economy over human life and I value human life over the economy. Our two world views are completely and totally incompatible.

A lot of Hispanics are Catholic, you're whistling in the breeze if you think Biden will win Florida

Here’s the fundamental difference between me and you. You value the economy over human life and I value human life over the economy. Our two world views are completely and totally incompatible.

Here's the real difference between you and me:

I understand that the economy and human life are intertwined and that one supports the other. Before the advent of free market capitalism merging with individual liberty 99% of the human race lived in abject poverty and had short & brutish lives. It's only been over the last 200 years that affluence has spread to a large part of humanity and this has led directly to healthier, happier and longer living people.

You on the other hand believe the two are uncoupled. That you can destroy an economy with little effect on the people living within it.

But you are right that our views are entirely incomparable. You favor virtue signalling that lifts no one out of poverty or provides them with a happier & healthier life. I don't.

If he’d just shut the hell up and act like an adult he’d be winning the greatest landslide in electoral history. Instead his pathetic juvenile behavior may well cost him reelection.

So what you are saying is the things Trump does and supports you like you just do not like how he says things? You sir are a joke be honest you would not vote for Trump no matter what just for the fact he has an R behind or in front of his name. Now be honest and tell the truth, trust me we already know your honest answer so you can tell us the truth. You have told us the real answer so many ways and times.

?

You must be very worried about the upcoming flu season. It kills way more youths.

If Trump is doing so well leading in most swing states why is he calling the election voting rigged before it even starts? How is it rigged ? Show evidence . If a small number of people get mailed
two ballots to fill out for instance as you people are crying about for some reason despite Trump being ahead in most swing states show evidence that anyone who gets mailed two is a democrat? Explain the fraud that is happening ? Back Trumps claims . Why is he so distressed about it ? he said the last election was rigged yet he won those key swing states . How was it rigged then? Detailed evidence only of massive voter fraud please . Thanks

Last edited: