2020 Presidential Race

Happygoluckky

Because most of the stuff called stupid is twisted by the media and Democrats. Like telling the American public to inject Lysol...no he didnt.

He posted a white power video...no he didnt.
He did speak to injecting lysol. (and btw people actually listened)
He did forward a video saying "WHITE POWER"

Can you imagine if Obama retweeting a video saying "black power"...yorktown would soil his carters.

Harrycrane

“The people coming on these [H-1B] visas have built this country. ” Joe Biden, 6/27/20.

Apparently the USA did not exist before 1998.

The Democrats want us to believe this is the best they have. I believe them.
And Trump was the best the Republicans had( and he pulled an inside straight and won ) and Trump says and does stupid every day . Your point ?

y2h

He did speak to injecting lysol. (and btw people actually listened)
He did forward a video saying "WHITE POWER"

Can you imagine if Obama retweeting a video saying "black power"...yorktown would soil his carters.
It was a group of people and one idiot yelled it out...you act like it was a KKK indoctrination video.

He did not say to inject Lysol or drink Clorox...he did say to consult a doctor before doing anything.
He was speaking to the efficiency of Lysol in killing viruses and asking a medical professional to look into a compound safe for human consumption. That's a far cry from urging people to inject themselves with household chemicals.

Happygoluckky

One other point caught my eye on the Bernstein story. We basically have GRock in the oval office...

"Two sources compared many of the President's conversations with foreign leaders to Trump's recent press "briefings" on the coronavirus pandemic: free form, fact-deficient stream-of-consciousness ramblings, full of fantasy and off-the-wall pronouncements based on his intuitions, guesswork, the opinions of Fox News TV hosts and social media misinformation."

Those last three words particularly bother me. We know that Trump is very mixed on Fox News. They are simply not uniformly Trumpy enough to suit him. OAN, Breitbart, InfoWars and even Q crazies on Twitter however, all show up on his radar.

Happygoluckky

It was a group of people and one idiot yelled it out...you act like it was a KKK indoctrination video.

He did not say to inject Lysol or drink Clorox...he did say to consult a doctor before doing anything.
He was speaking to the efficiency of Lysol in killing viruses and asking a medical professional to look into a compound safe for human consumption. That's a far cry from urging people to inject themselves with household chemicals.
Right at the beginning of the video I dude yells "white power" it is followed by two more "white power" quotes.

Regarding Lysol. Here is the EXACT QUOTE:
"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

I realize what he says and does does not matter.

y2h

Right at the beginning of the video I dude yells "white power" it is followed by two more "white power" quotes.

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

So exactly like I said 🤷‍♂️

joesports

He is the President of the United States of America ... call me crazy ... but a person in that position should be more careful with his words and tweets ... he should know that every word you speak is meaningful ... he should not spitball medical ideas on a national news conference or retweet a tweet that has racially insensitive comments on it ... as the President of this great country he has a duty to represent the country in a more intelligent and respectful manner ... IMO ... and if he doesn’t he should be called out for it ... by all!

Harrycrane

It is hard to defend this president...you are doing yeoman's work.
What this full time job entails takes a yeoman’s Typical week work along with a side gig of digging deep ditches on the weekend .

The typical Japanese businessman feels like a total slacker in Y2 Ks presence . Defending the worst president in history isn’t a sustainable job . We just may hear of Y2K being found dead slumped over his computer like one of those aforementioned Japanese biz men who was overworked .

winbypin

He never even mentioned Lysol.

Happygoluckky

Or Clorox, but Happy heard both.
His staff did...he said disifectant...they had to clairfy not to ingest bleach (Clorox) or disinfectant (Bleach) Both companies had to release statements and stores had to post warnings as American people took his medical advice literally.

SayMyName

His staff did...he said disifectant...they had to clairfy not to ingest bleach (Clorox) or disinfectant (Bleach) Both companies had to release statements and stores had to post warnings as American people took his medical advice literally.
So he didn't say it...got it.

Indiandad

He is the President of the United States of America ... call me crazy ... but a person in that position should be more careful with his words and tweets ... he should know that every word you speak is meaningful ... he should not spitball medical ideas on a national news conference or retweet a tweet that has racially insensitive comments on it ... as the President of this great country he has a duty to represent the country in a more intelligent and respectful manner ... IMO ... and if he doesn’t he should be called out for it ... by all!
Pretty much all agree he's says dumb stuff.

Satisfied?
lol

19AL63

He might say dumb stuff, but he sure has made some good decisions to make the economy, judges etc better for all. The sad thing is he has had to do this with a all out coup to take him out of office and has some R's and all the D's working against him. I predicted before he took office that both R's and D's would not work with or support him since he was a complete outsider and not in the club. I am really surprised how much he has gotten done with so little help from either party.

Harrycrane

He might say dumb stuff, but he sure has made some good decisions to make the economy, judges etc better for all. The sad thing is he has had to do this with a all out coup to take him out of office and has some R's and all the D's working against him. I predicted before he took office that both R's and D's would not work with or support him since he was a complete outsider and not in the club. I am really surprised how much he has gotten done with so little help from either party.

So little help from the Republican party ? Really ? 90 percent or more support and Senators almost 100 percent support, and it was clear he bribed Ukraine to go after Biden to help him win { EC said Biden would have no chance to be the nominee anyway sop what's the problem} yet the Senators pretty much look away from all does and doesn't do that's wrong always support him when it's almost impossible to do with a straight face at times .

This idea that EVERYONE is against him is a joke. EC's all over the country support him no matter what and think everything he does is great . So little support?? . Good one . Now when he loses in Nov.? There will be a gaggle of these 'supporters " saying they knew he was a joke from the start and a raging incompetent narcissist .

Lastly all this supposed Non support included people who were on record as saying the guy was a cancer to the party, a racist bigot, An idiot, A con man , unhinged completely ill suited, a pathological liar , I could go on . They spoke the truth , then Trump won and they sucked up and praised him supported him, looked the other way like a true EC member does .

Stop with this All he accomplished with no support crap. Not true and silly . Be interesting to see who stays aboard till the end and who may jump ship if this Presidency doesn't get out of this almost death spiral . These two great Americans now will defend Trump's honor every day of the week and twice on Sunday

SayMyName

So little help from the Republican party ? Really ? 90 percent or more support and Senators almost 100 percent support, and it was clear he bribed Ukraine to go after Biden to help him win { EC said Biden would have no chance to be the nominee anyway sop what's the problem} yet the Senators pretty much look away from all does and doesn't do that's wrong always support him when it's almost impossible to do with a straight face at times .

This idea that EVERYONE is against him is a joke. EC's all over the country support him no matter what and think everything he does is great . So little support?? . Good one . Now when he loses in Nov.? There will be a gaggle of these 'supporters " saying they knew he was a joke from the start and a raging incompetent narcissist .

Lastly all this supposed Non support included people who were on record as saying the guy was a cancer to the party, a racist bigot, An idiot, A con man , unhinged completely ill suited, a pathological liar , I could go on . They spoke the truth , then Trump won and they sucked up and praised him supported him, looked the other way like a true EC member does .

Stop with this All he accomplished with no support crap. Not true and silly . Be interesting to see who stays aboard till the end and who may jump ship if this Presidency doesn't get out of this almost death spiral . These two great Americans now will defend Trump's honor every day of the week and twice on Sunday

IVCguy

Biden gave a pretty good performance at his press conference today - first one in 89 days. Wouldn't say it was perfect, but no major missteps - which is refreshing.

Harrycrane

Biden gave a pretty good performance at his press conference today - first one in 89 days. Wouldn't say it was perfect, but no major missteps - which is refreshing.

One Covid task force press conference in the last two months . How many White press briefings total have there been the last few years ? There has bene months between them for almost a couple years now . What elected office does Biden hold and who is he neglecting? He will debate Trump three times and have to campaign to a degree before November 3rd. Trump was asked by Hannity what would be his second term agenda? Trump didn't cite a single thing, Go sidetracked , blathered on about Experience and talent . Never mentioned a single initiative .{ Doesn't have one or even thought about it probably}

IVCguy

One Covid task force press conference in the last two months . How many White press briefings total have there been the last few years ? There has bene months between them for almost a couple years now . What elected office does Biden hold and who is he neglecting? He will debate Trump three times and have to campaign to a degree before November 3rd. Trump was asked by Hannity what would be his second term agenda? Trump didn't cite a single thing, Go sidetracked , blathered on about Experience and talent . Never mentioned a single initiative .{ Doesn't have one or even thought about it probably}
Harry, you give me a headache. Trump speaks to reporters before and after any event, before he boards Marine One, and pretty much every day. I would prefer that he give us a break more.

But do you have to distort the truth on every single thing? Don't you get tired? That's rhetorical. Lol.

Biden did pretty good. I said so. Take the win and shut up.

Happygoluckky

Dan Pfeiffer: Right now, Biden is demonstrating the fatal flaw in the Trump strategy to paint Biden as senile. Trump has not been this coherent or in control of the facts on a single day in his life.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h

IVCguy

Dan Pfeiffer: Right now, Biden is demonstrating the fatal flaw in the Trump strategy to paint Biden as senile. Trump has not been this coherent or in control of the facts on a single day in his life.
Of course, you are obviously right. Trump built and empire with billions in holdings, surviving the ups and downs of business, and won a presidential election without ever being "coherent or in control of facts on a single day in his life."

I understand that postmodern leftism is a sickness, but I will never understand how someone like you puts their head down at night knowing that almost everything you said that day is a lie - and if you don't know it's almost all lies, that's even worse.

Just be objective and tell the truth about something, anything - and then people might take you seriously.

Happygoluckky

Of course, you are obviously right. Trump built and empire with billions in holdings, surviving the ups and downs of business, and won a presidential election without ever being "coherent or in control of facts on a single day in his life."

I understand that postmodern leftism is a sickness, but I will never understand how someone like you puts their head down at night knowing that almost everything you said that day is a lie - and if you don't know it's almost all lies, that's even worse.

Just be objective and tell the truth about something, anything - and then people might take you seriously.
He was a reality TV show host playin Billionaire.

Being the outsider was easy in 2016 now he has to run on his record and facts. He is definitely not the same trump we saw in 2015...and he seems to be more and more inclined lie and make stuff up but now has a record. For example in 2016 he said Mexico will pay for the wall and everyone will have Great Heathcare...both untrue.

Harrycrane

Harry, you give me a headache. Trump speaks to reporters before and after any event, before he boards Marine One, and pretty much every day. I would prefer that he give us a break more.

But do you have to distort the truth on every single thing? Don't you get tired? That's rhetorical. Lol.

Biden did pretty good. I said so. Take the win and shut up.
Yes I should have just quoted the part where you said 89 days since last press conference ..