2023 Pittsburgh Steelers

Exactly. The next thing they'll do it create a week 18 just for the Ravens. If you're that bad at following simple rules the consequence should be a forfeit, not the league bending over backwards to accommodate you.

Why the 3:40 start?

NBC's annual broadcast of the Rockefeller Christmas tree lighting will air at 8 pm ET Wednesday, a date that gives the celebration prime-time placement over the NFL.
The Baltimore Ravens and the undefeated Pittsburgh Steelers will face off on Wednesday at 3:40 PM ET on NBC. The network's broadcast of the Christmas tree lighting was "a factor" in scheduling the afternoon NFL game, according to a source close to the matter.

I'm feeling a very angry Steelers team taking out their frustrations on the Ravens in a beatdown.

Embarrassing half for the steelers.
Should be getting beat.

This is the worst 10-0 team in history

Torn ACL. Definitely hate to see that, especially for a guy playing on the franchise tag. Just lost a lot of money.

The WRs must have forgotten how to hold onto the ball. What a sh!tshow

Ugly. Only upside is that was the worst offensive performance this side of Duck Hodges and they still won.

Last edited:
This team is teetering on an absolute collapse.

When they get that first Loss I feel it will be an avalanche of Losses after that and followed by a first round loss.

You're seeing something I'm not. I think that's the mind preparing for the worst, predicting the worst. It's a win-win for the mind. If you're right, you were prepared. If you're wrong, you're ecstatic. The undefeated Dolphins team had three close games. Two againt 500 teams and one against a pathetic Bills team. They happen. The Stealers seem resilient to me. I think they'll be fine after an in-season loss.

You're seeing something I'm not. I think that's the mind preparing for the worst, predicting the worst. It's a win-win for the mind. If you're right, you were prepared. If you're wrong, you're ecstatic. The undefeated Dolphins team had three close games. Two againt 500 teams and one against a pathetic Bills team. They happen. The Stealers seem resilient to me. I think they'll be fine after an in-season loss.
I agree. I predicted 13-3, they may be 14-2. Dupree loss is big I believe. I put Wednesday sh**show mostly on the receivers, if they had caught 4 of the 6 drops that game is 30 + to something.

This team is teetering on an absolute collapse.

When they get that first Loss I feel it will be an avalanche of Losses after that and followed by a first round loss.
For God's sake. That was just a team that has been jerked around all week by the NFL that knew they were getting a 50% Ravens roster. They were flat and played down to the competition. I'm a Browns fan and hope you are right, but you aren't. Steelers are strong.

I agree. I predicted 13-3, they may be 14-2. Dupree loss is big I believe. I put Wednesday sh**show mostly on the receivers, if they had caught 4 of the 6 drops that game is 30 + to something.
Bills get them for sure and then at least one 'Tomlin WTF, how did we lose that" special.
I see them losing in the first round of the playoffs.

I wont be surprised if Ben plays. Usually Tomlin has a no practice no play rule. But if anyone can circumvent that rule its Ben. I'm more concerned about Boswell not playing. Missed a few XPs, but has been money on FGs

Browns are playing by far the best football in the division so it would behoove the steelers to not face them in week 18

Browns are playing by far the best football in the division so it would behoove the steelers to not face them in week 18
Interesting take. The Brown had a big lead slip away against Tennessee and they're "playing the best football in the division". Pittsburgh had a big lead slip away against Tennessee and they're criticized for not putting the game away. Prior to today Clevelands last 4 victories were one score games against Cincinnati, Houston, Philadelphia and Jacksonville. They're playing better, but to say they're playing the best ball in the division is a stretch.

Interesting take. The Brown had a big lead slip away against Tennessee and they're "playing the best football in the division". Pittsburgh had a big lead slip away against Tennessee and they're criticized for not putting the game away. Prior to today Clevelands last 4 victories were one score games against Cincinnati, Houston, Philadelphia and Jacksonville. They're playing better, but to say they're playing the best ball in the division is a stretch.
Chiefs didn’t look too good against a poor Denver team last night. Not the first “ugly” win for them this season, not unlike the Steelers...but the Steelers are a poor 11-0 team, the Chiefs are world beaters. That’s the perception nationally and with many Steeler fans.
Believe me I get frustrated watching the Steelers many times because I’ve seen every play of every game. If I was a Chiefs fan I’m sure there is as much frustration at times as well.