2023 Pittsburgh Steelers

I was at work so I only saw the highlights. What is concerning to me is seeing Pouncey getting beat, even blown back at times. Anybody else notice this?

I was at work so I only saw the highlights. What is concerning to me is seeing Pouncey getting beat, even blown back at times. Anybody else notice this?
Honestly didn’t notice it. Not surprised as it appeared to be the case with almost every lineman. Like I said they need to run the
ball much better or it will be the death of them.

Browns fan here - you Stillers fans should not be overly concerned about the run game, that was clearly a game where your boys thought they would win by 30 just by walking on the field. They should know better. In the NFL any motivated team can beat an unmotivated team. You have the best overall team in the NFL. If they decide they want to play hard.

Browns fan here - you Stillers fans should not be overly concerned about the run game, that was clearly a game where your boys thought they would win by 30 just by walking on the field. They should know better. In the NFL any motivated team can beat an unmotivated team. You have the best overall team in the NFL. If they decide they want to play hard.
You may be right. Fans are many times the harshest critics of their team. It’s good to get an outsiders perspective.

Maybe needed the wake up call. In the no too distant past that would have been an L. I’m betting they play well in the next two games.

The roughing the passer was BS. He touched his helmet/face. BS.

PI call....eh looked like it in live action so what ya gonna do?

I see an L to the bengals. Team just starting too late in the games, and sooner or later that will burn them.

Chiefs are still the team to beat.

In a normal year, if the Stillers would get homefield and get to host the Chefs in the AFC Championship game I would give them a 56.2% chance to win with that sort of atmosphere, but this year with very little fans that will not help the home teams nearly as much.

..and BTW.....if they lost that game because of not going for that FG late I would be in the Fire Tomlin crowd.

That was unacceptable. Dont give me the BS that the guy almost blocked others and did block one. You are professionals, you know what move that defender is doing, STOP IT. Its not unique.

Roethlsiberger, Vince Williams, Jaylen Samuel, and Jerald Hawkins to the Covid list. Roethlisberger and Williams could play if they test negative later this week.

Tomlin said Derek Watt, Hilton, and Alualu could play this week.

The roughing the passer was BS. He touched his helmet/face. BS.

PI call....eh looked like it in live action so what ya gonna do?

I see an L to the bengals. Team just starting too late in the games, and sooner or later that will burn them.

Chiefs are still the team to beat.

In a normal year, if the Stillers would get homefield and get to host the Chefs in the AFC Championship game I would give them a 56.2% chance to win with that sort of atmosphere, but this year with very little fans that will not help the home teams nearly as much.
Refs been pretty consistent with the hitting the helmet of the QB call. In 2020 thats 15 yards
The Bengals have been competitive in every game except the Ravens. I fully expect a 4 quarter game this Sunday. As I read the Bengals thread their O--line has been pretty inept. Here's hoping Tuitt, Watt and Ironhead Jr get to Burrow as lot.

Who will be the Steelers first loss? I’m torn between Indy and Buffalo. I really think they beat the Ravens on Thanksgiving night.

@ Jacksonville
Baltimore
Washington
@ Buffalo
@ Cincinnati
Indianapolis
@ Cleveland

Hopefully Dallas was a wakeup for the team and they don't take any days off.

Kind of worried about the Jaguars game for some reason. Always seem to play down to them.

Thanksgiving will be tough, I’d give the Ravens the best odds.

Indy seems like a favorable matchup to me.

With so few fans home field doesn’t really matter, or I’d probably give Buffalo a W.

If they go into the Cleveland game 15-0 or needing to win to get the bye, I don’t expect them to rest anyone.

But the Steelers are known to just lose inexplicably to a vastly inferior opponent, so who knows.

@ Jacksonville
Baltimore
Washington
@ Buffalo
@ Cincinnati
Indianapolis
@ Cleveland

Hopefully Dallas was a wakeup for the team and they don't take any days off.

Kind of worried about the Jaguars game for some reason. Always seem to play down to them.

Thanksgiving will be tough, I’d give the Ravens the best odds.

Indy seems like a favorable matchup to me.

With so few fans home field doesn’t really matter, or I’d probably give Buffalo a W.

If they go into the Cleveland game 15-0 or needing to win to get the bye, I don’t expect them to rest anyone.

But the Steelers are known to just lose inexplicably to a vastly inferior opponent, so who knows.
I believe that for the Steelers to make the SB they need, of course to keep BR healthy, but a packed house to beat the Chief's. Unfortunately with Rona that won't happen

I believe that for the Steelers to make the SB they need, of course to keep BR healthy, but a packed house to beat the Chief's. Unfortunately with Rona that won't happen
I agree. Playing the Chiefs , at home, with 10% capacity (if they get the opportunity) will be difficult. Especially if they can’t run the ball and keep Mahomes off the field. Keeping Ben health is a must ,we saw what happens without BR.
My best guess is the Steelers finish the season 15-3. Win one PO game, lose the next. Hope I’m wrong.

I agree. Playing the Chiefs , at home, with 10% capacity (if they get the opportunity) will be difficult. Especially if they can’t run the ball and keep Mahomes of the field. Keeping Ben health is a must we saw what happens without BR.
My best guess is the Steelers finish the season 15-3. Win one PO game, lose the next. Hope I’m wrong.
I think the chiefs are just coasting of sorts. I just believe they are too strong.
Before last weekend I read that road teams had won more than home teams. This year shows the true value of HF. The limited fans are nothing.

I, too, worry about the Jags game. Ever since they beat us, on Pitt, with 40 something total yards on offense......anything can happen

Several difficult games coming up Ravens, Browns, Indy, Buffalo. I see the Steelers splitting those which may mean no home field advantage for the POs. Fortunately not as important as the fans are a non factor.

I'm sure whatever network in involved is stopping it from happening, but the game should be pushed back to Sunday or Monday

Steelers-Ravens moved to Sunday afternoon f’ing Covid. From the way the Ravens are dropping like flies it may not be any better then. Just play the game tomorrow. Not the Steelers fault Ravens are undisciplined.

WTF.
We were going to have a big Thursday Night Football party after everyone's Thanksgiving parties.

Dammit.

WTF.
We were going to have a big Thursday Night Football party after everyone's Thanksgiving parties.

Dammit.
Tudor-NFL-250x250px.jpg

The nice thing, the players automatically socially distance.

Multiple additional Raven positives today. I don’t like it but if that can’t field a team Sunday forfeit and move on. The Raven season is about tanked anyhow.