2020 Open Dates

Linsly is in Ohio COunty, which was not red/orange. Maybe I don;t understand their system. Seems more convoluted than Ohio's system

Could do Steubenville Dover part two at Dover? Round one was a close game until 3 4th quarter turnovers made it a rout.

Week 6 potential game to watch: Bluffton/Delphos Jefferson loser against Hicksville. There's just no other options in week 6 in NW Ohio, and with Ada confirmed done it makes sense.

Edit: HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED. Just wouldn't be surprised at all if it happens.

Could do Steubenville Dover part two at Dover? Round one was a close game until 3 4th quarter turnovers made it a rout.
I'm sure the kids would do this, they just want to play. Not going to be home for playoffs at this point anyway. Not sure the Coach or AD feel the same way about this or even if Steubenville would be interested

In the WV stupid paintball color map
Gold Counties can only play games against other Gold Counties and no one out of state

So Linsly is playing Wheeling Park this Friday

Geting those two schools, 3 miles apart, to play for the first time ever is a positive to come out of all this

Will this thread eventually expand into weeks 8-11? I assume those opting out of the playoffs have a week 7 game in place already.

I'm debating it. If teams put out that they are actively seeking games, then it's a high possibility. It just depends on how many teams will actually look for games, or just calling it a season. I don't want to have to search multiple sites, and try to figure out if they are up to date, or not. Some teams still have the original 2020 schedule posted.

Will this thread eventually expand into weeks 8-11? I assume those opting out of the playoffs have a week 7 game in place already.
There are a lot of playoff teams also looking for week 7 games with all the byes. Only 4 D1 schools will have a play-off game week 7.