2020 Open Dates

Don't like that blanket policy. First, the county status of red is kind of a random hodgepodge of data, and 2nd a county can be red based on numbers in one corner of county that has little bearing on rest of county.

Don't like that blanket policy. First, the county status of red is kind of a random hodgepodge of data, and 2nd a county can be red based on numbers in one corner of county that has little bearing on rest of county.
Centerburg also is playing under that policy, so it may be both the Knox and Morrow Health Departments recommendations that - part and parcel - comprises an overall policy for the KMAC. Both Centerburg and Northmor are finding opponents for weeks 1 and 2 due to a COVID outbreak with the Mt. Gilead team.

I understand why the policy seems bad, but in the case of Franklin it makes sense since there’s several zip codes across the county and City of Columbus that are supposedly having COVID-19 problems.

I have no doubts that they would. Have someone in mind?
I did...Colerain. We currently have Middletown scheduled for that week and up until 48 hours ago, there was a real question as to whether or not Middletown was even go to be ready to play that week. However, the Middies have recently lifted all restrictions and have gotten back to full-time practice. I expect they will be ready to play Colerain on 9/18.

Real shame. Would have really liked the opportunity to head north to battle Hoban. I think it would have been a fun experience for everyone.

-CardinalsFan

Most top tier teams do this regularly to secure games. Hoban is no different. As someone like yourself who spent many hours at Hoban events, I wonder why your post ends with LMAO? Axe to grind?
The real questions is why you're a 58 year old man and you feel the need to sit at home and bully people online who have been nothing but wonderful to your son and family?

I just wondered why someone who spent a lot of time at Hoban would find it funny that they were offering to feed and pay a team to come and play? Seems pretty legit question? I don't believe we have ever met or spoken so I can't respond to your last question.

I just wondered why someone who spent a lot of time at Hoban would find it funny that they were offering to feed and pay a team to come and play? Seems pretty legit question? I don't believe we have ever met or spoken so I can't respond to your last question.
Considering Garrett and your wife have no issue with me I would just suggest growing up and dropping your grudge against me.

Considering Garrett and your wife have no issue with me I would just suggest growing up and dropping your grudge against me.
Not sure who you are referencing as my wife does not know you personally or has ever met you? What grudge? I merely asked a question in response to your post? Naming someone's child on this platform and making false claims is a little out of bounds isn't it?

DOVER v Mt Vernon Or Padua (or anyone for that matter)
With only 5 games and the chance to lose one at a moment notice, Need to try to make this happen,

Week 2
Alexander @ St. Mary's (WV)

Week 6
Federal Hocking now open as Hannan (WV) will not be having a team