2020 Ohio High School Football (Week 1) TV, Radio, Video/Audio Streaming Broadcasts

North Royalton will not allow WCTV to be present for even a tape delay against Wadsworth. It has never been a problem in the past. Friggin Bears
They aren't the only ones, in this area WBZI was going to bring back sports coverage and tried to put Wilmington and Clinton Massie on their FM station in Wilmington, and neither would let them in the press box. They ended up deciding not to put any games on at all.

They aren't the only ones, in this area WBZI was going to bring back sports coverage and tried to put Wilmington and Clinton Massie on their FM station in Wilmington, and neither would let them in the press box. They ended up deciding not to put any games on at all.

I don't believe you're the only ones. I'm hearing that WALH, who has provided coverage for Clinton County for several years, also tried and they were shut out as well. In recent years they have even traveled to Coldwater, Columbus (Hartley), Canton, Findlay, Germantown (Valley View), New Richmond, etc, and still got shut out this year.

Last edited:
I don't believe you're the only ones. I'm hearing that WALH, who has provided coverage for Clinton County for several years also tried and they were shut out as well. In recent years they have even traveled to Coldwater, Columbus (Hartley), Canton, Findlay, Germantown (Valley View), New Richmond, etc, and still got shut out this year.
I heard that too. That's a terrible way to treat people who have tried to provide a local media outlet for Clinton County.

Springfield City Schools have posted that they are going to have a free video feed of Wayne at Springfield on the district Facebook page and YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/scsdoh).

North Royalton now not even broadcasting the game on KeeonSports! Not sure why but F the bears. Hope the get drilled by 50!

Could have had WCTV broadcast for free and the kids could download their own game film with commentary.

Why did they even have football at NR?

Respect to the schools streaming the games for free. Charging is asinine. Slap in the face to people who have probably spent hundreds over the years on tickets, concessions, merch, etc. to support them. They lost my money for the foreseeable future.

That is awful must be republicans in charge.

Respect to the schools streaming the games for free. Charging is asinine. Slap in the face to people who have probably spent hundreds over the years on tickets, concessions, merch, etc. to support them. They lost my money for the foreseeable future.

Yeah, wouldn't want schools to make up a little money during a time when they're going to lose a bunch.

What a clown.