• Brian Lewerke 30* (25)
  • Jordan Love: 27
  • Anthony Gordon: 25
  • Jacob Eason: 23
  • James Morgan: 23
  • Jalen Hurts: 21* (18)
  • Tua Tagovailoa: 19* (13

Herbert got a retest???

Tua with a broken hip and a 13 Wonderlic.

An Ohio HS player is going to be the top pick in the draft, but overall this seems like a not so strong class of potential draftees who played their HS football in Ohio. It's incredibly difficult to be in a position to even be invited to an NFL camp, so congrats to all these guys...but Ohio just doesn't put out the blue-chippers as much anymore.

Herbert got a retest???

Tua with a broken hip and a 13 Wonderlic.

First, an update to this post: Later reports contradicted McGinn's list of test scores for top quarterback prospects. According to former Notre Dame receiver (and fellow 2020 draft prospect) Chase Claypool, Oregon's Justin Herbert scored a 39 (out of 50) instead of the 25 that McGinn reported. Sports Illustrated's Albert Breer backed Claypool's statement.
A 39 would give Herbert the second-highest score for quarterbacks, just behind the 40 by Iowa's Nate Stanley. Herbert won the Campbell Trophy, known as the "academic Heisman," with a 4.01 GPA in biology.
Breer also reported that Alabama's Tua Tagovailoa scored a 19 instead of a 13 and Oklahoma's Jalen Hurts scored a 21 instead of an 18. Jake Luton and Brian Lewerke also had higher scores than originally reported, according to Breer.

Lowest Wonderlic scores in history:

Lowest Wonderlic scores in NFL history
6 — Vince Young (quarterback)
Coming off a National Championship at Texas, expectations were high for Young coming into the league, though some were concerned about his low Wonderlic score. Still, the Titans gambled on him by taking him third overall in the 2006 NFL Draft. The gamble didn't pay off, though. In six seasons, Young threw 46 touchdowns and 51 interceptions.
6 — Frank Gore (running back)
Gore's poor Wonderic score might have had a negative impact on his draft stock, as he was selected 65th overall in the third round by the 49ers in 2005. It doesn't look like it ever affected his productivity, though; he's accumulated 15,347 yards and 79 touchdowns in 15 seasons. He currently stands third in all-time rushing yards in NFL history, just 290 yards behind Walter Payton.
6 — Oscar Davenport (quarterback)
Davenport was projected to be a late-round prospect with developmental upside in 1999. Then the North Carolina QB scored a 6 on his Wonderlic test and went undrafted, never making it onto an NFL roster.
5 — Ed Prather (safety)
Another player who never played a down in the NFL, "Pig" Prather had a bad reputation for blowing coverages, and to NFL GMs, his poor Wonderlic scores seemed to reflect poor decision-making skills on the field as he went undrafted in 2001.
4 — Darren Davis (running back)
Davis rushed for 3,763 yards in four seasons at Iowa State. Then he scored a 4 on the Wonderlic exam at the 2000 NFL Combine and went undrafted, eventually going on to play four seasons in the Canadian Football League before being cut.
4* — Morris Claiborne
While most players with low Wonderlic scores have seen teams shy away, the Cowboys actually traded up to get Claiborne with the sixth overall pick in the 2012 NFL Draft. In eight seasons, he's managed seven interceptions and 265 tackles. He sat out the first four games of the 2019 season due to violating the league's substance abuse policy, but still won his first Super Bowl ring as a member of the Chiefs despite being inactive for the game.

* Diagnosed with a learning disability

I'm really looking forward to Thursday night in part because I just enjoy the draft, but just as much because I'm really interested to see how and when things go to $h!+ and how the NFL handles it. You'd hope there are enough safeguards and backup plans but you know there have to be some gifted hackers out there looking to ruin the NFL's big night.

I'm really looking forward to Thursday night in part because I just enjoy the draft, but just as much because I'm really interested to see how and when things go to $h!+ and how the NFL handles it. You'd hope there are enough safeguards and backup plans but you know there have to be some gifted hackers out there looking to ruin the NFL's big night.

Forget who but I saw a reporter talked to a HC or GM today and said he was yelling at his kids because the internet went out. Too many of them using it at the same time. Thursday will be interesting.

Didnt watch, but they said the WNBA had a successful virtual draft so I dont know why the NFL cannot do the same....

Didnt watch, but they said the WNBA had a successful virtual draft so I dont know why the NFL cannot do the same....
The WNBA is bankrolled by the NBA, so not as much financial pressure on anyone involved as there is on NFL GM's (i.e. nobody really cares). The NFL is a big time league with a big time draft, so even though it's encouraging the WNBA virtual draft went well...the NFL is different.

Mike Brown still probably has dial up and that is why the bengals had an issue.....
Possibly true (haha), but he really doesn't need anything for round one. He's taking Burrow and everyone knows it. He probably mailed in his draft card already (postage due at NFL office - haha).

Possibly true (haha), but he really doesn't need anything for round one. He's taking Burrow and everyone knows it. He probably mailed in his draft card already (postage due at NFL office - haha).
Carrier pigeon.

Interesting stat I saw yesterday on Winston's purported signing with the Saints- Jameis Winston has completed 10 career passes to Saints players.
Taysom Hill has completed 7.

See the Dolphins proposal on allowing fans into their stadium? The apparently got 'certified' safe for these actions.

15K in attendance. Have to enter at certain times, at your designated gate, and leaving the stadium in an orderly manner sort of like Church letting out.

Ummmm.

Yeah.

Read that a vote is coming to allow the 4th and 15 in lieu of an onside kick?

I know that was thrown out there.

It was very low percentage with he new rules last year. The Bengals/Phins game had 2 consecutive work. The key with those new rules was the kicker has to kick it much softer and slower to allow the players time to get there.

Or drill it hoping it bounces off the front line guys, dont think i saw that tried in the NFL last year. See it in HS at times, although I think that is more accident when it happens

and some adult site put an offer in for the Mercedes Dome naming rights for the saints.

Genius.

They will not ever get it, but by just putting this out there they are getting a lot of free press!

and some adult site put an offer in for the Mercedes Dome naming rights for the saints.

Genius.

They will not ever get it, but by just putting this out there they are getting a lot of free press!

A similar company tried to purchase the naming rights for the Dolphins stadium last year.

Read that a vote is coming to allow the 4th and 15 in lieu of an onside kick?

I know that was thrown out there.

It was very low percentage with he new rules last year. The Bengals/Phins game had 2 consecutive work. The key with those new rules was the kicker has to kick it much softer and slower to allow the players time to get there.

Or drill it hoping it bounces off the front line guys, dont think i saw that tried in the NFL last year. See it in HS at times, although I think that is more accident when it happens

The NFL should steal the kickoff system and sky ref from the XFL.