Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Springfield Blue Devils

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sylvania Northview Wildcats

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sylvania Southview Cougars

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
I think SFS has been doing better against CCHS since Chipka got there. Could anyone imagine CCHS with Brungard doing their defense. Hoban would have some real competition. Well, I think I might apply for the AW position. Other thread on the General board we've been talking about root beer and it's got my taste up.

cchs1983, any assistants on that central staff that would want to be a HC soon? Or that is HC material?
Great question. The DC has ‘it’, but doesn’t want to deal with the non-football crap. Got a couple of younger guys who have only been around for a few years, not sure what their level of interest would be. Being an assistant at CCHS is a pretty good gig.

Great question. The DC has ‘it’, but doesn’t want to deal with the non-football crap. Got a couple of younger guys who have only been around for a few years, not sure what their level of interest would be. Being an assistant at CCHS is a pretty good gig.
Who are the younger guys?

Lost in all this, BG played another game barely getting by Southview. What happened there? Kids pack it in? Didn't play?

Lets be honest, when you say "it" you refer to better athletes than most teams CC plays. I'd love to see Coach Brown put together a defense without DI & D2 guys peppered all over his defense.

Lets be honest, when you say "it" you refer to better athletes than most teams CC plays. I'd love to see Coach Brown put together a defense without DI & D2 guys peppered all over his defense.
I was referring to passion, hard work and dedication to the school, staff and players. But you’ve got years of butthurt, so we understand seeing where the Whitmer school district is at nowadays

I was referring to passion, hard work and dedication to the school, staff and players.
Sure, if you say so. Easier to defend that statement after losing another game they had clear advantage.

IB really is right. It's not butthurt about Whitmer or any other school. It's people that don't have the humility to at least acknowledge the inherent advantage. He's (and I) rooted for Central in any playoff, regardless how they built their team. That's not butthurt. Buttthurt is the disappearing act the clown show put on after losing to Avon Lake. I know it's only a message board but look around. It's fairly traditional to at least acknowledge the board fans of the team that won and talk about the game a bit, regardless it hurts.

Oh great, we got one of those. Someone kick over the rock you were hiding under?

If you can't find something more important to prey, uh, pray about, you just MIGHT be sending the kid to the wrong school.