2020 MVL Football

You are lying. Fairborn still practice during their first shut down they played Sidney in JV ball too.
Y'all are beating a dead horse. I gave you all the quarantine details on page 21 for both Fairborn quarantines. Yes, the JV practiced & played and a few starters practiced with them during the 1st Quarantine. The team as a whole only practiced the 4 days before Stebbins out of the 21 day period following the WC game, after the return of all the quarantined starters. The second quarantine after the Butler game there were no practices held as all of the coaches were quarantined in addition to 18 starters.

Last edited:
Fairborn takes back the Border War Trophy that Beavercreek had held since 2009 with a 23-8 victory over the Beavers. The Skyhawks finish with a 6-1 record which is the best for a Fairborn team since 1976 when Tuffy Thompson's Fairborn Park Hills team went 9-1 & finished state ranked. Safety Dwight Lewis broke the Fairborn single season record with his 7th Interception. Two time All State Linebacker Hunter Warner broke 1000 yards rushing on the offensive side of the ball in his 7th game, rushing for 189 yards. Last season Warner had over 1000 yards rushing and over 100 tackles, while breaking the schools career tackles record & tying the single season mark. Thanks to the powers that be for letting us get in the 7 games that we did for our Seniors.

Border War Trophy.JPG

Y'all are beating a dead horse. I gave you all the quarantine details on page 21 for both Fairborn quarantines. Yes, the JV practiced & played and a few starters practiced with them during the 1st Quarantine. The team as a whole only practiced the 4 days before Stebbins out of the 21 day period following the WC game, after the return of all the quarantined starters. The second quarantine after the Butler game there were no practices held as all of the coaches were quarantined in addition to 18 starters.
I know you said that so tell the idiot who denies it. Your team still practiced before you played the Butler game. You had kids sit out but the rest still practiced and played JV ball. Been saying this whole time. You still practiced and played JV. It wasnt total shutdown. You practiced. You confirmed this. Idiot keeps saying you didnt practice. Talk to him not me.

I know you said that so tell the idiot who denies it. Your team still practiced before you played the Butler game. You had kids sit out but the rest still practiced and played JV ball. Been saying this whole time. You still practiced and played JV. It wasnt total shutdown. You practiced. You confirmed this. Idiot keeps saying you didnt practice. Talk to him not me.

Butler is irrelevant in football, and will be moving forward. ME ME ME community.... Can never seem to pick the right coaching candidate, but that's probably because parents would rather whine and complain.

Atleast its almost baseball season for you guys!

Yeah Butler is pretty bad. It’s kind of sad, most thought that’s what Tipp would end up being when the left the CBC, but Burgbacher family rules football in Tipp.

I truthfully think Troy will be the top team again in 2021. I knew we would struggle a bit this year. Next year we return quite a bit at key positions, most importantly Qb and rb. We do lose some good lineman though.

I truthfully think Troy will be the top team again in 2021. I knew we would struggle a bit this year. Next year we return quite a bit at key positions, most importantly Qb and rb. We do lose some good lineman though.
Does Piqua lose much off their team? I haven't looked into their roster so I don't know. They were pretty far ahead of the rest of the conference, but if they're losing key pieces, I'd agree with you that Troy will probably be the favorite for next year.

Does Piqua lose much off their team? I haven't looked into their roster so I don't know. They were pretty far ahead of the rest of the conference, but if they're losing key pieces, I'd agree with you that Troy will probably be the favorite for next year.

I don’t know what Piqua loses. I just know that Troy brings back a lot. If troy didn’t play Piqua in week 1 we may be looking at a different outcome. Many new pieces to gel and little time before week 1. I take nothing away from Piqua they were the best team this year.
It wasn’t close. Troy was missing a d1 lineman for most of the year and had the MVLs best rb hobbled for several weeks. Next year we will be prepared. I think they take the reigns again.
Troy will return a lot and they will not be happy losing to Piqua for the first time in many years.

What does everyone in the MVL have back.

Butler has the entire offense back. Youth was issue. Hope they all improve and we see progress. Defense lost their three best players. They will struggle next year. Size is going to be a problem.

Probably won't be pretty for Sidney in 2021. Need to replace the #1 passing QB in the league and two WR who were both top 5. I'm sure there are a few decent returning players but a lot of questions at key positions.

ALL SW District Football Team selected. MVL & Fairborn All State LBer Hunter Warner named SW Ohio District "Defensive Player of the Year" for the second year in a row.

ALL SW District Football Team selected. MVL & Fairborn All State LBer Hunter Warner named SW Ohio District "Defensive Player of the Year" for the second year in a row.

I prefer to just read but I cannot stand by anymore. Claiming to be a Coach and use a site like this to broadcast your players. Ok if it floats your boat but it opens the door for facts like I am about to reveal to be put on display.

Player of the year? Who was the competition? Fairborn's 6 wins were against teams with a combined total of 11 wins in the season. If my math is right thats an average of less than 2 wins per team. Playing that type of competition will elevate/inflate anyone's stats.

The lone team Fairborn played with a winning record (Stebbins) not only did Fairborn lose they never even led in the game even with an extra 2 weeks to prepare for Stebbins.

Looking at the box score of the game. The lone winning team that Warner faced, he was held to less than 100 yards rushing and was credited with only 8 solo tackles. Again competition changes stats.

Fact: Fairborn never played Piqua, Troy or Sidney (divisional game). Had a chance to play and maybe even to rebook against Troy but played a horrendous Beavercreek team instead. Yeah I get it..... rivalry game right?! Ok

I do want to say I am not attacking Hunter Warner and have nothing against him. Im sure he is a fine young man and is a good ball player but their are some guys on that first team defense that flat out got overlooked for POY.

Ballboy, what I will do is give you the benefit of doubt and assume that you are not from the area as your other belief of this being the best team at Fairborn since it was called Baker H.S. is an grossly overstated proclamation. Old school folks will recall that in 1991 Fairborn was 7-3 and in 1992 Fairborn was ranked as high as 17th in the State (Division 1) and were led by a RB/LB freight train named Tracey McDaniel - whom spent his Junior and Senior years being named to 1st Team W.O.L. and 1st Team All State.

Congrats on winning some ball games this year and best of wishes for continued success in molding these young men. However your posts about how historic a team this was lives in what should be known as a lol alternative reality. Play your whole division and league with success like Coach Tom Massie did then you have a factual statement.

Last edited:
Fairborn had a LOT of talent. it’s unfair to say that almost. it wasn’t there fault that they couldn’t play the big boys. it’s just bad luck. i have no dog in this fight, but Fairborn was truly a good team. i don’t think anyone in the state dealt with more adversity than them.

I prefer to just read but I cannot stand by anymore. Claiming to be a Coach and use a site like this to broadcast your players. Ok if it floats your boat but it opens the door for facts like I am about to reveal to be put on display.

Player of the year? Who was the competition? Fairborn's 6 wins were against teams with a combined total of 11 wins in the season. If my math is right thats an average of less than 2 wins per team. Playing that type of competition will elevate/inflate anyone's stats.

The lone team Fairborn played with a winning record (Stebbins) not only did Fairborn lose they never even led in the game even with an extra 2 weeks to prepare for Stebbins.

Looking at the box score of the game. The lone winning team that Warner faced, he was held to less than 100 yards rushing and was credited with only 8 solo tackles. Again competition changes stats.

Fact: Fairborn never played Piqua, Troy or Sidney (divisional game). Had a chance to play and maybe even to rebook against Troy but played a horrendous Beavercreek team instead. Yeah I get it..... rivalry game right?! Ok

I do want to say I am not attacking Hunter Warner and have nothing against him. Im sure he is a fine young man and is a good ball player but their are some guys on that first team defense that flat out got overlooked for POY.

Ballboy, what I will do is give you the benefit of doubt and assume that you are not from the area as your other belief of this being the best team at Fairborn since it was called Baker H.S. is an grossly overstated proclamation. Old school folks will recall that in 1991 Fairborn was 7-3 and in 1992 Fairborn was ranked as high as 17th in the State (Division 1) and were led by a RB/LB freight train named Tracey McDaniel - whom spent his Junior and Senior years being named to 1st Team W.O.L. and 1st Team All State.

Congrats on winning some ball games this year and best of wishes for continued success in molding these young men. However your posts about how historic a team this was lives in what should be known as a lol alternative reality. Play your whole division and league with success like Coach Tom Massie did then you have a factual statement.

Seems some discrepancies exist between your recall and results posted on this site; also, Coach Massie 27-62-1:
1984 0-9-1 Tom Massie WOL - 10th
1985 0-10 Tom Massie WOL - 10th
1986 2-8 Tom Massie WOL - 8th
1987 4-6 Tom Massie WOL - 8th
1988 3-7 Tom Massie WOL - 9th
1989 3-7 Tom Massie WOL - 7th
1990 6-4 Tom Massie WOL - 5th
1991 5-5 Tom Massie WOL - 7th
1992 4-6 Tom Massie WOL - TIE 8t

Seems some discrepancies exist between your recall and results posted on this site; also, Coach Massie 27-62-1:
1984 0-9-1 Tom Massie WOL - 10th
1985 0-10 Tom Massie WOL - 10th
1986 2-8 Tom Massie WOL - 8th
1987 4-6 Tom Massie WOL - 8th
1988 3-7 Tom Massie WOL - 9th
1989 3-7 Tom Massie WOL - 7th
1990 6-4 Tom Massie WOL - 5th
1991 5-5 Tom Massie WOL - 7th
1992 4-6 Tom Massie WOL - TIE 8t
Not sure what you were trying to post but no discrepancies exist on my end...never said Fairborn won the W.O.L. but they were tough those 2 years don't really care about his whole record there you missed the point I was making

Fairborn had a LOT of talent. it’s unfair to say that almost. it wasn’t there fault that they couldn’t play the big boys. it’s just bad luck. i have no dog in this fight, but Fairborn was truly a good team. i don’t think anyone in the state dealt with more adversity than them.
You too missed the point I was making.

Not sure what you were trying to post but no discrepancies exist on my end...never said Fairborn won the W.O.L. but they were tough those 2 years don't really care about his whole record there you missed the point I was making

Your point was others deserved the award more than Warner; and, at least one of your "facts" was incorrect. I seriously question pounding your chest for 27-62-1 as successful, also.

Your point was others deserved the award more than Warner; and, at least one of your "facts" was incorrect. I seriously question pounding your chest for 27-62-1 as successful, also.
Nope you struggle reading i see..as I said above I was talking about 2 seasons...wow read a post first

Besides. What Miami Valley School fared well versus Centerville, Wayne and Fairmont in the 90s?

Nope you struggle reading i see..as I said above I was talking about 2 seasons...wow read a post first

Besides. What Miami Valley School fared well versus Centerville, Wayne and Fairmont in the 90s?

Evr sense I took The. eVlin Wood. Sped Reddding class. ....

Per Yappi Sports Wiki
Fairborn: 1991. 5-5 WOL 7th
1992. 4-6 WOL t-8th

Last edited:

Do you and ButlerParent date on the download or out in the open?

Your point was others deserved the award more than Warner; and, at least one of your "facts" was incorrect. I seriously question pounding your chest for 27-62-1 as successful,

Funny thing about you young people is that you rely on erroneous sources. .here are pages from Fairborn's yearbooks.

More importantly you again are taking the spotlight off what I was saying..

Attachments

• 20201126_203924.jpg
    20201126_203924.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20201126-203835_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201126-203835_Chrome.jpg
    636.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited: