2020 La Salle Lancers

They will be pretty scary this year, I could see them going undefeated if they stay healthy all season. Not many teams will be able to stop them this year especially their defense will be the best in the state. It will be a walk in the park in the playoffs and will be state champs once again. I don’t think anyone will be able to prove me wrong.

They will be pretty scary this year, I could see them going undefeated if they stay healthy all season. Not many teams will be able to stop them this year especially their defense will be the best in the state. It will be a walk in the park in the playoffs and will be state champs once again. I don’t think anyone will be able to prove me wrong.

A top 10 team in the country would have some struggles with this schedule. Expectations are winning the GCL and state, but being undefeated will be very difficult.

A top 10 team in the country would have some struggles with this schedule. Expectations are winning the GCL and state, but being undefeated will be very difficult.
Yes that would be tough for any team, they do have Dunbar and a team from Buffalo that is not very good. Those are two easy wins and LW will be pretty easy also. Moeller and elder will both have a down season so those are 5 wins right there. St X is always challenging no matter what record they have but lasalle will be tough for them. The Winton woods game will be the most challenging for LaSalle and region 8 could be decided in week 2

I'm not so sure the Buffalo game is still scheduled. LaSalle recently posted they were looking for a game after the Buffalo game was posted on Arbiter. Plus, I have seen their schedule, and LaSalle is not on it.

I'm not so sure the Buffalo game is still scheduled. LaSalle recently posted they were looking for a game after the Buffalo game was posted on Arbiter. Plus, I have seen their schedule, and LaSalle is not on it.
I am 90% sure that Lasalle is working on a week 3 game in place of the Buffalo game

Yes that would be tough for any team, they do have Dunbar and a team from Buffalo that is not very good. Those are two easy wins and LW will be pretty easy also. Moeller and elder will both have a down season so those are 5 wins right there. St X is always challenging no matter what record they have but lasalle will be tough for them. The Winton woods game will be the most challenging for LaSalle and region 8 could be decided in week 2
St. X will be challenging but the fact that it is at home reliefs me a lot. The Elder game is what I'm worried about at the Pit for the last game

Here is the confirmed schedule for LaSalle for 2020:

@Lakota West
@Winton Woods
H Riverside academy On.
@dayton Dunbar
H St. Joes (Buffalo NY)
H Moeller
H Covington Catholic
H St. X
H Trotwood Madison
@ELDER

so yes the buffalo team is still on LaSalle’s schedule

Iesa Jarmon has just committed to Cincinnati this past week, this DB core is going to be scary. Only one not committed is Jaymar Mundy, which he has quit a few D1 offers as well. This is going to be a scary defense and and just as scary offense with Gi’bran Payne and Zach branam coming back at RB and QB with more assets that will be added to the team such as the transfer from Maryland, I will hold off his name for the time being. Better watch out for these Lancers this year.

LaSalle will stay in division 2. The OHSAA has already moved the appropriate teams in each division due to competitive balance. For football they have to make the decision in the spring because the won’t know the true enrollment until the fall and by then it is too late to move schools from one division to another. Also yes, the Dunbar deal was only two years but they can always extend it if they would like too.

Looks like they will log more travel miles than most teams in the MAC (the NCAA conference).
Historically the Canadian teams have not been very good, but it’s good for them to get out in the US if they have hopes of playing in college. I think it’s pretty cool they get to travel all around and play different types of football.

X returns a lot of talent back there were about 7 6 sophomores getting sizable playing time with the offense all being soph and juniors besides Rueve.

On paper, this may be the best La Salle football team ever. They at least match the 2014 team, which should have been 15-0 if not for a hiccup against X. Hopefully they can handle the schedule this year and send this amazing class out with another ring.

I would love to see LaSalle and Harrison play in the regular season. I wonder if they played in the regular season that when they meet in the playoffs it would be closer.

Looks like we’ve got a name for the Maryland transfer. Ben Schleiff (WR/DB) out of Loyola Blakefield in Towson, MD (Baltimore). Played against Gilman and Calvert Hall last year. Seems like he’ll fit in well. I believe he’s Class of 22.

Last edited:
They also have a Lb. transfer from Centerville for next year also, he will fit in just fine since we lost a couple LB from last years squad. He’s a big boy built well and looks like he likes to hit people so he will fit in quick.

They also have a Lb. transfer from Centerville for next year also, he will fit in just fine since we lost a couple LB from last years squad. He’s a big boy built well and looks like he likes to hit people so he will fit in quick.
Really hope we get a season this year. Lancers have a special team.