2020 La Salle Lancers

You might want to refresh yourself on the rules. These have been gone over earlier this week it appears to be at the discretion of the gentleman in chargeFrom the OHSAA, And nothing has been noted on this site Concerning that decision that I’m aware of.

BTW has your player, That was ejected also,been suspended from this Friday’s game coming up?

X's running game was nonexistent last week. They only gained 10 yards rushing on 29 attempts.

Their answer this week is to play Luke Vrsansky, a 5'8", 160 pound running back.

I have seen little guys with their lower center of gravity and a lot of strength being able to gain yards rushing.

Last edited:
You might want to refresh yourself on the rules. These have been gone over earlier this week it appears to be at the discretion of the gentleman in chargeFrom the OHSAA, And nothing has been noted on this site Concerning that decision that I’m aware of.

BTW has your player, That was ejected also,been suspended from this Friday’s game coming up?

Yes, think you are misinterpreting the Rule you speak of. Think 1 Game suspension is automatic and 2nd game or more is at OHSAA discretion. What exactly was your player Ejected for? This may factor in to consequences of being Ejected.

X's running game was nonexistent last week. They only gained 10 yards rushing on 29 attempts.

Their answer this week is to play Luke Vrsansky, a 5'8", 160 pound running back.

I have seen little guys with their lower center of gravity and a lot of strength being able to gain yards rushing.
I wouldnt say that this is their answer this is the first game of the season that he has been available to play so he will split time with the other back. The issue wasn't a running back issue last week it was an offensive line getting push issue. I suspect you will see major improvement in the running game this week as LaSalle is not as stout upfront as Brownsburg was. .

Not looking good for the scarlet and white : defense playing soft , X pretty much has their game plan intact , LS offense looks overwhelmed by X defense

looks like O and D got to make some major changes at halftime or the trophy goes back to the lower end of North Bend Rd.

Y
Not looking good for the scarlet and white : defense playing soft , X pretty much has their game plan intact , LS offense looks overwhelmed by X defense

looks like O and D got to make some major changes at halftime or the trophy goes back to the lower end of North Bend Rd.

Yeah, not looking so good. Team really misses No. 5 too.

Well X showed what happens when you take away the keys to a single dimension offense
X stopped the outside run by number three, They stopped up the middle run by the quarterback,And they limited what little passing game was left. Block the outside clog up the middle and you stop LS dead in their tracks. I’m sure the coaches can see it but they need to follow X lead. Short out routes, short over the middle routes and a little bit more and a little better blocking on the running routes. And how about that great tackling by the defense on that 69 yard X pass! Time to get the idea that you can repeat state champ just by showing up. THis team needs a lot of work on both sides of the ball go to it coaches!

Will the LaSalle DBs still be talking?
Why would they stop? DBs can't have a conscience every DB is going to get beat sometimes. X completed passes to 7 or 8 different players RBs, TEs and Receivers. The big pass play for the TD was to A RB on a wheel route out of the backfield. Several of the other successful pass plays were to the backs out of the backfield. X offense is designed to pick you apart and that's what they did last night. LaSalle Defense looked to be small up front and X had success running the ball all night. If X can run the ball they are a hard out, the two headed monster of Kellom and Vrsansky kept a fresh back on the field at all times and they are both threats to catch the ball out of the backfield. The scary thing is that both RBs The QB The TE and 1 of the receivers that scored are all juniors. Most of the lineman are Juniors also

Yeah, La Salle has a ton of work to do. There was no Smith and, I believe, no Roberto-Bailey. That’s huge. Probably same result, but St. X is really good and won this game as opposed to LS blowing it. Give the Bombers credit.

Why would they stop? DBs can't have a conscience every DB is going to get beat sometimes. X completed passes to 7 or 8 different players RBs, TEs and Receivers. The big pass play for the TD was to A RB on a wheel route out of the backfield. Several of the other successful pass plays were to the backs out of the backfield. X offense is designed to pick you apart and that's what they did last night. LaSalle Defense looked to be small up front and X had success running the ball all night. If X can run the ball they are a hard out, the two headed monster of Kellom and Vrsansky kept a fresh back on the field at all times and they are both threats to catch the ball out of the backfield. The scary thing is that both RBs The QB The TE and 1 of the receivers that scored are all juniors. Most of the lineman are Juniors also
The so called All World DB’s have given up 76 points in two games. That same running attack you talk about gained 10 yards last week.

The so called All World DB’s have given up 76 points in two games. That same running attack you talk about gained 10 yards last week.

I’m far more concerned with whiffs on tackles, especially in the backfield or at the line. Two weeks of that now. Gotta get better.

As far as the X running game, the dude that didn’t play last week seemed to make a hell of a difference. But LS has to tackle.

I’m far more concerned with whiffs on tackles, especially in the backfield or at the line. Two weeks of that now. Gotta get better.

As far as the X running game, the dude that didn’t play last week seemed to make a hell of a difference. But LS has to tackle.
Good news is we got the two hardest games of the season out of the way early. I’m sure we’ll see improvements.

Yep. These kids are going to be fine and they're going to have a hell of a chip on their shoulders the rest of the year. Go get em.
Moe lost to East Central last night... Would really like to think we won’t lose that one. A 2-1 record in GCL play isn’t a bad year. Will obviously have to take care of business still.

I remember a quote from The Hitman in the 2015 book regarding a Lakota East scrimmage that summer. Paraphrasing here, but "they can't just expect to roll their helmets out there and win," this week. I'm hoping for some MUCH BETTER tackling Friday.

I remember a quote from The Hitman in the 2015 book regarding a Lakota East scrimmage that summer. Paraphrasing here, but "they can't just expect to roll their helmets out there and win," this week. I'm hoping for some MUCH BETTER tackling Friday.
Lancers went full-go tackling yesterday at practice, looks like Lasalle is out for redemption for last week