2020 La Salle Lancers

They do, but Elder doesn't "recognize" them as transfers.

Does Elder have weird transfer rules? Do they not take them? I believe part of the reason the LM kid makes the trek to the Northside every day from Morrow is that Moeller doesnt take any transfers after 11th grade. I could be wrong. And has Pat signed an extension?

Does Elder have weird transfer rules? Do they not take them? I believe part of the reason the LM kid makes the trek to the Northside every day from Morrow is that Moeller doesnt take any transfers after 11th grade. I could be wrong. And has Pat signed an extension?

Didn't one of the Moeller QBs transfer in this year for his senior year? Or did he make his way there before the end of last school year?

Didn't one of the Moeller QBs transfer in this year for his senior year? Or did he make his way there before the end of last school year?

I believe Verdon was a junior this year. Transferred in from West and has since transferred from Moe to Hamilton.

They do, but Elder doesn't "recognize" them as transfers.

Elder did have 1 transfer this season. He was starting at LB then moved to DL after around week 3. He had to sit out the last 5 regular season games and the entire postseason. The player was Gaillin Mitchell who transferred from Walnut Hills to Elder for his junior season this year.

That is the first transfer to Elder for football that I can remember in recent memory. For one, I know Elder doesn't go after any kids. For two, I think there might be a perception out there that Elder will be loyal to their returning players and not play the transfer. That was disproved this year with Mitchell starting right away. As long as the transfer full practices all pre-season, they will get a fair shot.

You are correct. I'm kinda surprised by this. Maybe that transfer rule is a myth, maybe he got a exemption since he came from the district Moeller is physically located.

I think that’s a myth. IF Larkin or Trey Griffey wanted to go to Moeller for Senior yr, they most certainly would not have been told, “no you can’t, that’s against Moellers Rules”.

I think that’s a myth. IF Larkin or Trey Griffey wanted to go to Moeller for Senior yr, they most certainly would not have been told, “no you can’t, that’s against Moellers Rules”.

True, its all about $. Its a fine line to walk for the school. Of course you don't want to turn away paying students but also if its super easy to transfer in, a lot of people would send their kids to public school the first two years than transfer in their junior year or later. Most guys don't get much varsity playing time before their junior year anyways and families could save 20k plus.

LS has to be the preseason GCL and region champs no matter the division right? I'm not saying they would be able to win D1, but the preseason potential is that high. This has to be a top 3 senior class in the state and I have no doubts Gi'Bran will compete for Mr. Ohio barring injury.

known schedule for next season;
Home: St, Joe's, Moeller, CovCath, St.X, and Trotwood
Away: West, Winton Woods, Dunbar, and Elder
We are still looking for a week 3 opponent

known schedule for next season;
Home: St, Joe's, Moeller, CovCath, St.X, and Trotwood
Away: West, Winton Woods, Dunbar, and Elder
We are still looking for a week 3 opponent

I would do everything possible to try and replace Dunbar. Risk of injury has to seriously increase playing a team with 0 discipline and the after whistle shenanigans that they pull! In my opinion playing them also increases the chances of a LaSalle player being Ejected and having to sit out a Game or 2.

I would do everything possible to try and replace Dunbar. Risk of injury has to seriously increase playing a team with 0 discipline and the after whistle shenanigans that they pull! In my opinion playing them also increases the chances of a LaSalle player being Ejected and having to sit out a Game or 2.
We did totally fine during the first go around our guys stayed disciplined

LS has to be the preseason GCL and region champs no matter the division right? I'm not saying they would be able to win D1, but the preseason potential is that high. This has to be a top 3 senior class in the state and I have no doubts Gi'Bran will compete for Mr. Ohio barring injury.

I agree with this. The Class of 2021 is just too good. They still have to put in the work and go out and play well, but they have to be favored to be pretty damned good.

I understand your point, but I believe many of those kids had their reps besmirched by a few shatheads. When they came to La Salle, they handled their beating with class and dignity from what I witnessed. I think perhaps the problem was handled.

It will get fixed. I would say the referee incident is an isolated case. Dropping this game wouldn't be a smart move, this schedule is a dozy! Need a bye type week.

It will get fixed. I would say the referee incident is an isolated case. Dropping this game wouldn't be a smart move, this schedule is a dozy! Need a bye type week.
That's a huge risk escpecially with our schedule to have a bye, How well did that work out for your school warriorblue

I know this happened in the past but it bothers me of how MJ Horton committed to Akron as a defensive back. I wonder why he just didn't do it earlier when he was at La Salle he could have been a scary good safety and we could have probably put Devonte at reciever. and he would have probably gotten better offers. but god I know. we won state

That's a huge risk escpecially with our schedule to have a bye, How well did that work out for your school warriorblue
I think you misinterpreted what WB is saying. A bye week in terms of getting a lot of points early and getting the starters off the field. If anyone knows the repercussions of an actual bye week it’s the Warriors unfortunately. With that said, the game has to be played and kids can get chippy when the scoreboard gets lopsided.

Now as the decade closing I' going to give you the top 10 best lancer moments and the top 5 most painful lancer moments of the decade!

10T. The dynasty begins 2014, and dispelling the doubters through out the 2019 season
9. Luke Theimann's game sealing INT vs Elder 2017
8T. Zach Branam's 254 rushing yards and 5 Rushing TD's Vs Moeller 2019 and Griffin Merritt's 6 TD vs Moeller 2016
7T. Larkin goes off after Mr. Ohio snub 2015, The Lancers run 337 Vs Massillon 2019
6. Lancers 3-peat on the back of Tre'suan Smith
5. Griffin Merritt leads a 98 yard game winning drive vs Moeller 2017
4. Nick Watson's game winning Touchdown in overtime vs Moeller 2015
3T. Goal line stops to beat St.X and Elder en route to an outright GCL title 2019
2. Da'meak Brandon pick-six to end skid vs St. Xavier 2016
HM1. Kevin Swift Game-Winning touchdown Vs Lutheran North 2018
HM2. Gi'Bran Payne's 2019 postseason performance with a cast
HM3. Winning the out-right GCL title 2016
1. Drue Christman's Game winning field goal in the rain vs Colerain 2015

5. Blown Onside kick call vs Winton Woods 2017
4T. X kicking a game wining field goal to ruin a perfect season 2014
3. MJ Horton being greedy against Moeller 2018
2. Blowing a 14 point lead vs Winton Woods 2019
HM1. Grippa and the 2010 lancers prolapsing in the postseason
HM2. Blowing games through out the 2013 and 2018 seasons
HM3. Lancers getting embaressed at home vs a 2-4 St. X 2018
1. Yeri Velasquez game winning field goal vs Winton Woods 2017 regional final

you can make your own list

I think you misinterpreted what WB is saying. A bye week in terms of getting a lot of points early and getting the starters off the field. If anyone knows the repercussions of an actual bye week it’s the Warriors unfortunately. With that said, the game has to be played and kids can get chippy when the scoreboard gets lopsided.

YES, THAT IS WHAT I MEANT! AND YES, I KNOW THE REPERCUSSIONS! Yes, it hurts.

YES, THAT IS WHAT I MEANT! AND YES, I KNOW THE REPERCUSSIONS! Yes, it hurts.
The irony of the LaSalle vs Winton Woods rivalry for a lot of Lancer faithful is the Warriors have gained fans from this side of the field. I’m certainly not speaking for all LaSalle fans, but I do speak for many. Last years ending was tough for WW and I absolutely believe if it wasn’t LaSalle it would have been the Warriors taking the title. Especially now that the games have played out and we saw what was waiting for us up north.?