2020 La Salle Lancers

and this is the perfect oppurtunity for the lancers to pounce on another GCL title on how X and Elder is losing key players and Moellers locker room is a mess but if La Salle tells us you can turn it around in one season

Devonte got a Bama offer today. Dare I say this could be the most talented LS roster ever. More goes into football than just talent, but I can't recall ever having 4-5 guys that either have already, or have legitimate cases for offers like Ohio State and Bama.

At the very least, it's the most recruited roster ever. Iesa has gotten an offer from Harvard and Penn this week as well.

Any predictions/achievements for next year for the lancers?
A state championship has to be the expectation honestly. With how the other GCL school are, a GCL sweep again would be an optimistic expectation. Expect a 13-2 type season again and winning it all.

Best case realistic scenerio this team could go 15-0 for the first time. Barring any injuries, they have a chance to do it this year.

What I'd REALLY enjoy seeing is Gi'Bran putting up a first team all state season.

A state championship has to be the expectation honestly. With how the other GCL school are, a GCL sweep again would be an optimistic expectation. Expect a 13-2 type season again and winning it all.

Best case realistic scenerio this team could go 15-0 for the first time. Barring any injuries, they have a chance to do it this year.

What I'd REALLY enjoy seeing is Gi'Bran putting up a first team all state season.
I see Gibran putting up an insane season imo

The irony of the LaSalle vs Winton Woods rivalry for a lot of Lancer faithful is the Warriors have gained fans from this side of the field. I’m certainly not speaking for all LaSalle fans, but I do speak for many. Last years ending was tough for WW and I absolutely believe if it wasn’t LaSalle it would have been the Warriors taking the title. Especially now that the games have played out and we saw what was waiting for us up north.?
Well... the Warriors are in a conference no more bye weeks nor being left out because of a ridiculous schedule. Im excited to see how the week 2 game turns out. the Warriors are going to be scary good next year.

Well... the Warriors are in a conference no more bye weeks nor being left out because of a ridiculous schedule. Im excited to see how the week 2 game turns out. the Warriors are going to be scary good next year.

It seems as though both the Lancers and the Warriors are going to be frighteningly good in 2020. I'm looking forward to Week 2 as well. Miyan was the difference Week 9 last year, so I wonder if WW has a stud like that that can put the Warriors on his back like last year.

It seems as though both the Lancers and the Warriors are going to be frighteningly good in 2020. I'm looking forward to Week 2 as well. Miyan was the difference Week 9 last year, so I wonder if WW has a stud like that that can put the Warriors on his back like last year.

Well, Myan was a very special player who doesn't come along often but there are some talented young pups (sophomores) that will push Jr. To be Imani

Winton Woods will not be that great next year

Believe this if you want! I guess that makes you feel better. With a rash of injuries this past season many young players got significant playing time. WW teams ALWAYS put in hard work during the off season. This off season will be no different. WW will have chip on it's shoulder because of the non playoff season. I'm sure the Lancers will be ready come week 2. WW will definitely be ready.. GO WARRIORS!

Believe this if you want! I guess that makes you feel better. With a rash of injuries this past season many young players got significant playing time. WW teams ALWAYS put in hard work during the off season. This off season will be no different. WW will have chip on it's shoulder because of the non playoff season. I'm sure the Lancers will be ready come week 2. WW will definitely be ready.. GO WARRIORS!
ok?

Well, Myan was a very special player who doesn't come along often but there are some talented young pups (sophomores) that will push Jr. To be Imani

Yes Norwood did transfer out of LaSalle. I believe he is moving back with his mom in Columbus. However LaSalle is getting a transfer from Maryland and possibly Cali. The Maryland transfer is 99.9 percent be here by summer time, he is a WR/ DB and pretty fast and built. The possible transfer from Cali is still unsure. Devonta smith also just committed to Ohio State so this defense will be stacked this coming 2020 season.

Yes Norwood did transfer out of LaSalle. I believe he is moving back with his mom in Columbus. However LaSalle is getting a transfer from Maryland and possibly Cali. The Maryland transfer is 99.9 percent be here by summer time, he is a WR/ DB and pretty fast and built. The possible transfer from Cali is still unsure. Devonta smith also just committed to Ohio State so this defense will be stacked this coming 2020 season.

So happy for Devonte. Wished he'd stay home for UC but can never be mad when kids make their dreams come true at Ohio State. Excited to see what he does in the fall.

It just breaks my heart when Lancers commit to OSU. :cry:

Maryland and California, huh? If this is true, it's kind of cool that they picked our school when moving into town. Are the solid players?

It just breaks my heart when Lancers commit to OSU. :cry:

Maryland and California, huh? If this is true, it's kind of cool that they picked our school when moving into town. Are the solid players?
I know for sure 99.9 percent the guy from Maryland will be coming next year, he is a receiver/ DB, from what I’ve heard he is pretty fast and built, so he will be a good asset to the team next year. The Cal guy I’m not to sure about and I’m not sure how much of him coming to Cincinnati is true. They will be a solid team next year anyway no matter who comes to school.

Last edited: