2020 Games You Are Watching

EagleGuy

Without the B1G, the start of this season will be lean for many of us. For SEC and ACC fans, I hope the season goes as planned. That said, here are the games I plan to watch tomorrow:

(UNC) Charlotte at Appalachian State 12:00 ESPN2
Duke at Notre Dame 2:30 NBC
Clemson at Wake Forest 7:30 ABC

Hoping for decent games. And, c'mon B1G!

Sidenote: NC's governor has decided not even players' parents will be allowed to attend games.

Last edited:

EagleGuy

With the SEC not starting until the weekend after this one and the B1G start to occur a month later, here's this week's games for me:

Duke at Boston College 12:00 Saturday FOX Sports Southeast
App State at Marshall 3:30 CBS

The (UNC)Charlotte vs. UNC game was postponed due to "the bug" hitting the Charlotte team. Was looking forward to this game. :(

Cincinnati opens the season vs. Austin Peay 12:00 for those of you have ESPN+.

Crusaders

Caught the end of Iowa State losing to the Ragin' Cajuns. That's all the college football I've seen so far. Probably watch Pitt/Syracuse this weekend.

Auggie

It will not be Baylor and Houston as Baylor had an outbreak: https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/29915133/houston-baylor-football-game-postponed-covid-19

Maybe Pat Forde was right, this thig is becoming a hot mess; "Both schools worked quickly to schedule the game last week after previous postponements. Houston had been set to face Memphis tonight, but a rise in positive COVID-19 tests at Memphis forced a postponement. Baylor had its original season opener Sept. 12 against Louisiana Tech postponed because of an COVID-19 outbreak with Louisiana Tech."

Omar

It will not be Baylor and Houston as Baylor had an outbreak: https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/29915133/houston-baylor-football-game-postponed-covid-19

Maybe Pat Forde was right, this thig is becoming a hot mess; "Both schools worked quickly to schedule the game last week after previous postponements. Houston had been set to face Memphis tonight, but a rise in positive COVID-19 tests at Memphis forced a postponement. Baylor had its original season opener Sept. 12 against Louisiana Tech postponed because of an COVID-19 outbreak with Louisiana Tech."
No, he’s a b1tch. The majority of teams are doing things right and able to play. These college football writers are so egotistical, they’d gladly see this season cancelled bc it’s what they predicted.

MentorGrad2002

Well my school Florida Atlantic had the following happen

Minnesota cancelled because the big 10 decided not to play early on

Stony brook cancelled their season

We had to postpone vs georgia southern cuz our team got covid

Now South Florida had to cancel vs us cuz notre dame got covid and they just played them.

So we are going to enter October without playing a game now ...

EagleGuy

Well my school Florida Atlantic had the following happen

Minnesota cancelled because the big 10 decided not to play early on

Stony brook cancelled their season

We had to postpone vs georgia southern cuz our team got covid

Now South Florida had to cancel vs us cuz notre dame got covid and they just played them.

So we are going to enter October without playing a game now ...
I saw that. Unreal. Notre Dame and Wake Forest had to reschedule ^^^ and, maybe, FA can do the same?

I missed the NC State and Wake game this past weekend, but watched the 45-42 shootout at ACC.com, condensed to thirty minutes.

This week: #22 Army vs. #14 Cincinnati 3:30 ESPN

Alabama opens its season at Mizzou 7:00 ESPN

PAC-12 starts 7-game season starting early November, FWIW. :)

MentorGrad2002

I saw that. Unreal. Notre Dame and Wake Forest had to reschedule ^^^ and, maybe, FA can do the same?

I missed the NC State and Wake game this past weekend, but watched the 45-42 shootout at ACC.com, condensed to thirty minutes.

This week: #22 Army vs. #14 Cincinnati 3:30 ESPN

Alabama opens its season at Mizzou 7:00 ESPN

PAC-12 starts 7-game season starting early November, FWIW. :)
I think we rescheduled georgia southern and south florida in December but who knows ? Season will have these messes as part of it