2020 ECC Baseball

Early favorites for the ECC this season? Does anyone care about high school baseball?
I think Marlington returning champ while only loosing 1 senior and Alliance are the front runners. Theres people who care about high school baseball but dont seem to follow ot as much as football. I wish there was more activity on here personally.

I think Marlington returning champ while only loosing 1 senior and Alliance are the front runners. Theres people who care about high school baseball but dont seem to follow ot as much as football. I wish there was more activity on here personally.
i think u got ur leagues messed up here sir
those sound like a bunch of scrubs

The top three should be similar to last year (Kings, Milford, Turpin) but I think Loveland could be a part of that crowd.

I think Turpin probably has the best hitting.

Milford could definitely challenge the top spot with good, varsity-experienced pitching returning, including the league leader in strikeouts. The Eagles have two from the top 5, another #14. Favorable hitting returning compared to the rest of the league:

Pitching:

Hitting:

West Clermont returns their top pitcher but I don't know what they had waiting in the wings from last year.

Last edited: