2020 Cleveland Browns

I know I've been saying 8-8 all along, but man that schedule is weak. 11-5 is actually possible with decent health. Can't remember another year with so many 1-win teams after 7 weeks. Lots of really bad teams and many on the Browns schedule.
You're right. I just checked the Browns schedule and 11-5 is do able, with losses to Tenn., Baltimore,and the Steelers. Every other team on the schedule the Browns should be the favorite.

O/U for Sunday is between 51.5 and 55 the places that I have seen. So a touch under 97, but I think I agree that the over is the play. Raiders average 28 per game, and the Browns have allowed the 2nd most points against in the league (behind Dallas). Amazing that we are 5-2 with this defense. Hopeful that with no Chubb and no OBJ we can keep scoring at a high clip.

O/U for Sunday is between 51.5 and 55 the places that I have seen. So a touch under 97, but I think I agree that the over is the play. Raiders average 28 per game, and the Browns have allowed the 2nd most points against in the league (behind Dallas). Amazing that we are 5-2 with this defense. Hopeful that with no Chubb and no OBJ we can keep scoring at a high clip.

Browns are 4th giving up pts 31.6/game
Raiders are 2nd 32.8/game

Offensively Browns are scoring at a 28.6 good for 10th
Raiders 28.5 good for 11th.

Browns are 5-2 giving up more points than they score, something isn't right.
when the Browns lose, you know it by halftime, they roll over in the second half.

Browns are 4th giving up pts 31.6/game
Raiders are 2nd 32.8/game

Offensively Browns are scoring at a 28.6 good for 10th
Raiders 28.5 good for 11th.

Browns are 5-2 giving up more points than they score, something isn't right.
when the Browns lose, you know it by halftime, they roll over in the second half.
No leaders on either side of the ball,no one outstanding every week.

Avoiding this over/under today. High winds scaring me off.

A second sack for Vernon. Wow. Both bull rushes against Raiders RT Young, who should retire at half.

Browns tackling is atrocious. Making Booker from the Raiders look like Earl Campbell.

It wasn't over by halftime; but the Browns rolled over in the second half,
In the 5 Clev victories, Browns score 37+/game
In the losses 4/game

It doesn't matter who the coach is for the Browns,the players they put together are not very good as a unit.Just plain BAD players that lack skill and are paid BIG bucks,very ugly to watch.

Browns coach blew it by electing to receive in the second half. Given the weather conditions, he should have chosen the field the Browns would have at their back in the fourth quarter.

Bottom line is the Raiders ran all over our sad defense. And offensively we had too many dropped passes at clutch times. All around poor effort heading into the bye week.

Bottom line is the Raiders ran all over our sad defense. And offensively we had too many dropped passes at clutch times. All around poor effort heading into the bye week.
This is far from being a playoff defense.

And with Beckham out, we have no real deep threat.

Although the weather was probably a huge factor in throwing deep for both teams.

While the DL had a tough game in the NFL the their responsibility against the run is mostly about eating up blockers and clogging the running lanes so the LBs and Strong Safety can come in and make the tackles. Well the Browns LBs and Safeties were pathetic when trying to make a tackle and looked rodeo cowboys riding a bull when trying to tackle the Raider RBs. The ignoring of acquiring talent at the LB position the past couple years will come back to bite them this year.

This team really needs a bye week in the worst way.

I hope Joe Woods isn’t drawing up a game plan that has Sendejo spying the QB in an effort to keep Watson in check.