2020 Cleveland Browns

I don't get the Clowney appeal, not for that kind of money. He can't stay on the field. He's injury-prone. But here's the biggest reason I hope he goes elsewhere. He is balking at a big offer. He doesn't really want to come here and if he does, it is apparently for the money, and the money only. I hope the Browns withdraw the offer and go after Warford. I think he'd have a greater impact at his position than Clowney will have on his. We've had enough Jamie Collins', Dwayne Bowes, and Kenny Britts to last for awhile.

Clowney does not look like he wants to play for the browns.

Bad, bad move on his part . He wants to be part of a winner, and the browns are on that cusp.

Browns should take a flyer on Jake Ryan given their linebacker situation. Ravens cut him today after signing him as a free agent. Hometown boy, veteran presence. I could over look that he played for Michigan.

Last edited:
Browns should take a flyer on Jake Ryan given their linebacker situation. Ravens cut him today after signing him as a free agent. Hometown boy, veteran presence. I could over look that he played for Michigan.

He should come cheap; bad sign when Baltimore cuts you with their desperate need at ILB [did he fail a physical with Balt?]

Cowboys deny interest. Supposedly Browns want first round choice.

I guess they need to say that but no way in hell with his injuries and level of performance that the Browns could get a first. Right now, he's showing side that most likely contributed to Knute Kitchens not using him last year. They'd be lucky to get a 3rd or 4th for him right now.

Njoku is asking to be traded. Whatever happened to sacking up and proving people wrong?

I'm sure he's pouting over the Austin Hooper signing and the drafting of Harrison Bryant. Thing is, if there is one system he could thrive in to resurrect his career, it's the one Stefanski promises to incorporate in his offense, using 12 and 13 personnel. It's an offense reliant on good tight end play. There seems to be a diva quality to Njoku, without the production to back it up.

I'm sure he's pouting over the Austin Hooper signing and the drafting of Harrison Bryant. Thing is, if there is one system he could thrive in to resurrect his career, it's the one Stefanski promises to incorporate in his offense, using 12 and 13 personnel. It's an offense reliant on good tight end play. There seems to be a diva quality to Njoku, without the production to back it up.
As one twitter personality said, the reality of Njoku never lived up to the potential.

Looks like it is going to be Browns and Chiefs for the next 5-10 years in the AFC. It will be interesting when BM comes due for a contract. He seems sensible enough to not want to break the bank and hurt the team salary cap wise so I give the edge to Cleveland.

The Chefs will be the king for the next couple of years as Pats Mahomie deal does not get rediculious until the back half. They will have a tough time resigning their other big names when their deals are up.

Can PH be a TB12 and win without having a robust stable of stars around him?

Taht 5/125 for MG will be a BARGAIN for what he brings to the table the next 5 years.

I predict that whichever team stays more healthy, Clev or KC, and have lady luck on their side with the bounces, will be the AFC rep in the SB the next ten seasons.

So let it be written, so it shall be done.

Looks like it is going to be Browns and Chiefs for the next 5-10 years in the AFC. It will be interesting when BM comes due for a contract. He seems sensible enough to not want to break the bank and hurt the team salary cap wise so I give the edge to Cleveland.

The Chefs will be the king for the next couple of years as Pats Mahomie deal does not get rediculious until the back half. They will have a tough time resigning their other big names when their deals are up.

Taht 5/125 for MG will be a BARGAIN for what he brings to the table the next 5 years.

I predict that whichever team stays more healthy, Clev or KC, and have lady luck on their side with the bounces, will be the AFC rep in the SB the next ten seasons.

You should check your prescriptions; think you took a double dose this morning.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Agree. I see the Browns v Chiefs in the AFC championship game. Should be a good one. The best young QBs battling it out.??

Starters going down before hitting anyone beside a teammate,going to be strange season like the other Pro leagues.

Not much promising news about Mayfield coming out of camp. Sounds like he's still finding his way in the new system. It also sounds like Njoku is trying to make them wish they'd have honored his request to be traded and that Bryant is pushing him down the depth chart.

2-year extension for Kareem Hunt. There have been rumors he wanted to stay, but I figured he'd wait to see this contract year play out before we heard anything.

Great news

2-year extension for Kareem Hunt. There have been rumors he wanted to stay, but I figured he'd wait to see this contract year play out before we heard anything.

Great news

And at a decent price. I hope they are figuring out ways to get him and Chubb on the field together.