2020 Cleveland Browns

bedevil

I don't get the Clowney appeal, not for that kind of money. He can't stay on the field. He's injury-prone. But here's the biggest reason I hope he goes elsewhere. He is balking at a big offer. He doesn't really want to come here and if he does, it is apparently for the money, and the money only. I hope the Browns withdraw the offer and go after Warford. I think he'd have a greater impact at his position than Clowney will have on his. We've had enough Jamie Collins', Dwayne Bowes, and Kenny Britts to last for awhile.

thavoice

Clowney does not look like he wants to play for the browns.

Bad, bad move on his part . He wants to be part of a winner, and the browns are on that cusp.

clarkgriswold

Browns should take a flyer on Jake Ryan given their linebacker situation. Ravens cut him today after signing him as a free agent. Hometown boy, veteran presence. I could over look that he played for Michigan.

Last edited:

wolves82

Isn't Jake Ryan the handsome rich kid from 16 Candles? He seems a bit small for linebacker. And he showed bad judgement dumping the slutty blond for Molly Ringwald. Hard pass for me.

Termite2

Browns should take a flyer on Jake Ryan given their linebacker situation. Ravens cut him today after signing him as a free agent. Hometown boy, veteran presence. I could over look that he played for Michigan.
He should come cheap; bad sign when Baltimore cuts you with their desperate need at ILB [did he fail a physical with Balt?]

clarkgriswold

Cowboys deny interest. Supposedly Browns want first round choice.

I guess they need to say that but no way in hell with his injuries and level of performance that the Browns could get a first. Right now, he's showing side that most likely contributed to Knute Kitchens not using him last year. They'd be lucky to get a 3rd or 4th for him right now.