2020 Cincinnati Bengals

i said earlier bengals too dumb but they should trade. if not, they are even dumber and will take a skill player. i will also say, this is a deeper draft for OL. as long as i don't have to watch any of the stiffs they had last season im ok. anyone other than hart will be an upgrade.

i honestly think they will take pitts if he's available b/c burrow throws to a tight end slot area the best.

so many good players in this draft.

jtk
()

i said earlier bengals too dumb but they should trade. if not, they are even dumber and will take a skill player. i will also say, this is a deeper draft for OL. as long as i don't have to watch any of the stiffs they had last season im ok. anyone other than hart will be an upgrade.

i honestly think they will take pitts if he's available b/c burrow throws to a tight end slot area the best.

so many good players in this draft.

jtk
()

But don’t you want the best protection possible for your young Franchise QB. This idea there’s not a big drop off from Sewell to Leatherwood/Eichenberg is wrong.

B0459475-FDD7-4174-94D2-1C84828D76F2.png

I get the hype with Sewell, but every offensive lineman they’ve drafted high lately hasn’t exactly worked out. Cedric Ogbuehi, Jake Fisher, Billy Price, and Jonah Williams. Verdict still out on Jonah, but after two years I don’t think he’s justified a first round pick. I wouldn’t be too upset if they drafted Ja’marr Chase or Micah Parsons.

This happened less than 1 yr ago, yet idiot Bengals fans are all over social media saying “I hope we take Chase.” R**ards. I’m not even a big Bengals fan, but I’m tired of all the smooth brained idiots who don’t pay f’n attention complaining when they don’t know themselves.

Mike Brown is one of those idiot fans, I agree draft Sewell but MB likes flashy, sparkly players to spend his money on. My guess is he will draft Chase or maybe Pitts and JB will likely end up the season on the IR.

The Bengals are in an ideal position. Mike Brown will figure out a way to screw it up.

Signing Reiff who they can slot in at RT gives them some more options. Sewell is the easiest pick and the smallest gamble.

I get the hype with Sewell, but every offensive lineman they’ve drafted high lately hasn’t exactly worked out. Cedric Ogbuehi, Jake Fisher, Billy Price, and Jonah Williams. Verdict still out on Jonah, but after two years I don’t think he’s justified a first round pick. I wouldn’t be too upset if they drafted Ja’marr Chase or Micah Parsons.
None of them were rated close to what Sewell is. You can’t just give up on the idea of protecting your QB with the same worthless f**ks you run out last tr that got him hurt. This topic is driving me insane, what else needs to happen for you ppl to realize how important the OL is?

Had Burrow not been injured last year, I'd say that they would draft a wide receiver or tight end. However, with all of the adverse publicity concerning the o-line, it would be foolish to draft anyone other than a lineman. Maybe not the most glamorous choice, but certainly the most necessary.

Had Burrow not been injured last year, I'd say that they would draft a wide receiver or tight end. However, with all of the adverse publicity concerning the o-line, it would be foolish to draft anyone other than a lineman. Maybe not the most glamorous choice, but certainly the most necessary.
100%

So I'm a Browns fan, but...

A big part of Burrow's game seems to be he knows when to run, and can run effectively. He doesn't tuck the ball in and take off just to do it.

This was a pretty significant knee injury, way past just the ACL. How hesitant will he be to run the ball this year?

I can't believe they won't pick the best O line guy available with their first pick.

It doesn't matter who you have to throw to if you're not protected.

So I'm a Browns fan, but...

A big part of Burrow's game seems to be he knows when to run, and can run effectively. He doesn't tuck the ball in and take off just to do it.

This was a pretty significant knee injury, ways past just the ACL. How hesitant will he be to run the ball this year?

I can't believe they won't pick the best O line guy available with their first pick.

It doesn't matter who you have to throw to if you're not protected.
Tell that to the #teamChase idiots. I’m not even a huge Bengals fan, but they make me insane. I really think Fantasy Football has made NFL fans dumber.

I disagree, he still got the crap kicked out of before he was injured. The Bengals’ OL is just pitiful.

Sewell or drafting down. WR's were not the problem last year; not being able to run with one of the better RB's in league [Mixon] or pass block when they had to pass was the primary defect. If still at 5, draft Sewell; supposedly this is a very deep WR draft and if the Bengals decide they really have to have a WR, draft one in the second rd.

Sewell or drafting down. WR's were not the problem last year; not being able to run with one of the better RB's in league [Mixon] or pass block when they had to pass was the primary defect. If still at 5, draft Sewell; supposedly this is a very deep WR draft and if the Bengals decide they really have to have a WR, draft one in the second rd.
I just can’t stand the idiots. Adequate is not good enough when it comes to protecting your Franchise QB. I know there’s other options in Rd2 but they’re not as good as Sewell. I’m an ND fan, I saw all of Eichenberg’s games, he’s a solid prospect but he’s not the elite all pro talent Sewell is.

It’s also funny all of the former players who weigh in think they should draft Sewell. I know Willie Anderson is biased, but Tim McGee was a TE, and he thinks if they don’t draft Sewell, they might as well draft a QB instead bc Burrow will be heading right back to the ER.

Gotta love how easy it is to distract the re*ards in this fan base. All of the talk should be how they use the #5 pick but now all of the buzz is the new unis. F’n re*ards. No wonder there’s so many #teamChase people.

The Bengals should be like Oregon and change unis every week. That way, they could have this whole dumb a** fan base distracted the entire season and they won’t notice how bad they are.

for someone who doesn't really like the bengals sure posts about them enough. and gets butthurt when the new uni's are mentioned. lol

jtk
()
I don’t get it either, but the stupidity drives me insane. Who GAF about the new unis? Get an indoor training facility like a real team.

It’s also funny all of the former players who weigh in think they should draft Sewell. I know Willie Anderson is biased, but Tim McGee was a TE, and he thinks if they don’t draft Sewell, they might as well draft a QB instead bc Burrow will be heading right back to the ER.
Tim McGee wasn’t a tight end ?