2020 Cincinnati Bengals

In Zac Taylor’s head right now with Joe Burrow

47728553-05FD-47E0-9AB8-9222313747FE.gif

There’s not another team in the NFL that would bring back Taylor next year. I agree that the problem runs deeper than just coaching but all Taylor has done is established a losing culture thus far. We’re at the end of year 2 and he has yet to show us he’s an NFL caliber head coach.

There’s not another team in the NFL that would bring back Taylor next year. I agree that the problem runs deeper than just coaching but all Taylor has done is established a losing culture thus far. We’re at the end of year 2 and he has yet to show us he’s an NFL caliber head coach.
Seriously. He ESTABLISHED a losing culture.? What rock have you been under the last 20 years

Got to give Taylor 1 more year. He took over a team that had lost 7 of 8 games to end the 2018 season and a pretty depleted roster. Draft Sewell with the first round pick, get some of these guys back from injury and see how next year goes. If there’s not improvement, then start looking for a new coach.

Seriously. He ESTABLISHED a losing culture.? What rock have you been under the last 20 years
Seriously? Do you watch on Sundays? The way these Bengals lose is not normal... Even by Bengals standards. Taylor has been historically bad for even the Bengals.

Seriously. I had season tickets for 25 + years.
sam Wyche (May he Rest In Peace ). Dave Shula. Marvin. Been there from the beginning. It has nothing to do with the coach. Who do you think picks the coach? Theres a pattern here
Seriously.

Seriously. I had season tickets for 25 + years.
sam Wyche (May he Rest In Peace ). Dave Shula. Marvin. Been there from the beginning. It has nothing to do with the coach. Who do you think picks the coach? Theres a pattern here
Seriously.
Oh I’m not going to disagree with Mike Brown slander. He’s absolutely at fault. I just think Taylor has been historically bad and we should attempt to find someone else. Would much rather have Joe Brady or Eric Bieniemy. But you’re 100% right. It starts with Mike and whoever else makes those decisions.

Bengals entrenched with the 3rd pick after other teams won. The first 2 picks will be QB's; Bengals get Penei Sewell. Both Wlliams and Sewell have played right tackle.
I think they should give all 3 Bengal RB's a bonus for fumbling, no way should they win another game, focus should be on next year.

Bengals probably could have signed Beinemy instead of Taylor, but now I have to believe he will have much better options and sign eslewhere.

I honestly can’t remember the last time a bad Bengals team beat a good Steelers team.

Does last nights win get Taylor an extra year? I would argue this it should. I'm stunned he had this team this ready to play. And lets not forget that coming into this game the Bengals were not being blown out most weeks but were experiencing mostly close losses.

I know that in some folks eyes close does not count. But rebuilding a football program is a process. I saw a similar thing in Buffalo with their rookie QB Allen in 2018. If I was a Brown I would bite the bullet, take the heat and stay the course with Taylor.

Does last nights win get Taylor an extra year? I would argue this it should. I'm stunned he had this team this ready to play. And lets not forget that coming into this game the Bengals were not being blown out most weeks but were experiencing mostly close losses.

I know that in some folks eyes close does not count. But rebuilding a football program is a process. I saw a similar thing in Buffalo with their rookie QB Allen in 2018. If I was a Brown I would bite the bullet, take the heat and stay the course with Taylor.
I don't think for a minute that Taylor was in danger of being fired. First of all the Bengals don't fire coaches, and plus this year they'll use the Covid-19 no pre-season, no mini camps excuse. In a perfect world Mike Brown, Pumpkin, Troy, Duke, and the gang would realize that they just are not good at this whole pro football thing and hire some real professionals to evaluate players and build a roster.....