2020 Cincinnati Bengals

Quit putting the ball on the ground and they might have a chance. Burrow has actually had good protection so far when he drops back.

deer in the headlight?

Disagree. I haven't seen him freeze.

edit: though now that I think about it, he did have a couple short passes to the backside of his receivers didn't he?

Last edited:
deer in the headlight?

Disagree. I haven't seen him freeze.

edit: though now that I think about it, he did have a couple short passes to the backside of his receivers didn't he?

He's not performing poorly. He's just getting blitzed a lot and getting hit or hurried more frequently than not - hence why the team has only had one scoring drive out of 6 possessions so far.

Bengals are just plain awful, hopefully they don't some how win another game and mess up getting a top 5 draft pick ( I know they still have some really bad teams on their schedule ). On a side note the zebras were bad as well, the Squealers must have paid them some of that left over money the Democrats used to steal the election in Pa. No wonder why they are called the Stealers. And Vilma sucks as an announcer.

Bengals are just plain awful, hopefully they don't some how win another game and mess up getting a top 5 draft pick ( I know they still have some really bad teams on their schedule ). On a side note the zebras were bad as well, the Squealers must have paid them some of that left over money the Democrats used to steal the election in Pa. No wonder why they are called the Stealers. And Vilma sucks as an announcer.
Specifically what calls are you talking about? I try to watch a game critically but can’t recall anything that favored the Steelers although I may have forgotten something. I’m a Steeler fan but I stopped being a homer long ago.

He's not performing poorly. He's just getting blitzed a lot and getting hit or hurried more frequently than not - hence why the team has only had one scoring drive out of 6 possessions so far.
Actually the Steelers blitzed very little. Mostly 4 rushed, on occasion 5. I’ve seen every Steeler game this season there were fewer blitzes then any game. The defensive game plan was to drop into coverage and make Joe find the open receiver.

Specifically what calls are you talking about? I try to watch a game critically but can’t recall anything that favored the Steelers although I may have forgotten something. I’m a Steeler fan but I stopped being a homer long ago.
Last week we got the calls or it's an L vs the cowboys. This week......don't recall much really.

i didn't see any either. although the shove of burrow out of bounds should have been a penalty.

jtk
()

The fumbled punt by the Steelers at their 25 yd. line ( score was 22 - 7 ). Fwd. motion stopped , LOL so was Erickson when he fumbled. Boyd's catch on the sideline. nothing but green grass came up when his foot hit.

The fumbled punt by the Steelers at their 25 yd. line ( score was 22 - 7 ). Fwd. motion stopped , LOL so was Erickson when he fumbled. Boyd's catch on the sideline. nothing but green grass came up when his foot hit.
All I can say they called it on the field they reviewed it and it didn’t change. What more can they do? If they blew the whistle on the punt they blew the whistle it happens. We hear this BS about the Steelers getting the calls every time the Steelers beat the Bengals. It gets old. I’ve seen pretty much every game the Steelers have played for the past 20 years I’ve seen many calls go against the Steelers a couple actually which cost them a W. It happens to every team. The refs are reviewed weekly on their performance why would any of them risk their job for a incorrect call?

All I can say they called it on the field they reviewed it and it didn’t change. What more can they do? If they blew the whistle on the punt they blew the whistle it happens. We hear this BS about the Steelers getting the calls every time the Steelers beat the Bengals. It gets old.
I f you don't like stay on the Squealers thread.

The Steelers pass defense is really good. Definitely a learning experience playing a team that’s 9-0 and wins with defense

I know they’re all injured right now but it bothers me the Bengals are content with the current CB room when guys like Eli Apple, Pierre Desir, and Trumaine Johnson are available. I know none of those guys are incredible but you can’t convince me we’re better off throwing Tony Brown out there.

Hope it's nothing that severe, but it did not sound good on the radio.

They are not showing the hit

I just saw replay; about as bad as it can get; hit high on his right, hit in the knee on the left, really bad.
The offensive line was actually pass blocking well today

Last edited: