2020 Cincinnati Bengals

I don't think any coach could make that pile of **** a winning team. A new head coach might make them better, but the lack of talent would still keep them from being competitive. What's the old saying- "you can't polish a turd." The primary problem is in the front office. My wife could have made the Burrow pick. It's the rest of a draft beyond the no brainers that make the biggest difference and the front office has been horrible in that respect. The good news is that old Mike is 85 so eventually Father Time may provided some relief.
I mean, they need to overhaul the oline, but the roster isn’t completely devoid of talent.

I had a dream that they drafted Penei and signed Thuney next year. What a dream it was as we all know Bobby Hart will be right back out there.

I don't think any coach could make that pile of **** a winning team. ................................

Paul Brown, when he coached the Bengals; designed an offense that was predicated on the fact that his offensive line would not be able to block. That year the Bengals were respectable because defenses had no clue what was coming; it upset all their normal reads, created indecision.

D.C. for Ravens yells at Taylor for kicking last se. F.G. to avoid shutout : https://www.cincyjungle.com/2020/10...artindale-zac-taylor-cincinnati-baltimore-nfl

Personally I could care less what Wink has to say. However what kind of message is Z.T. sending to his team for kicking a F.G. to avoid a shut out instead of going for a T.D. ? Their should be no moral victories for avoiding a shutout.
Didn’t the Ravens challenge a spot on that same drive? If they’re still trying why shouldn’t the Bengals? But I agree completely. I was so disappointed when I saw they were kicking.

Winnable game today for the Bengals if they can stop Indy's running game and protect Burrow ( very ? ). Unfortunate Reader is done for the year but I do believe the Bengals secondary is much improved over previous seasons.

Browns/Steelers is being shown in Cincy market opposite the Bengals. It will be interesting to see the TV Market share split between the two games.

Maybe the Bengals will pick up the guy coming out to the[ 6 times already] flat; so far they haven't been within 15 yds of whoever the Colts send out there. The LB [Gaither] goes inside every time; something is seriously wrong with the defensive assignments.
BTW, Bengals still can't play zone defense

Oh My, Gaither finally covered the guy on the 7th time

Maybe the Bengals will pick up the guy coming out to the[ 6 times already] flat; so far they haven't been within 15 yds of whoever the Colts send out there. The LB [Gaither] goes inside every time; something is seriously wrong with the defensive assignments.
BTW, Bengals still can't play zone defense

Oh My, Gaither finally covered the guy on the 7th time
Bengals making Rivers looking like Peyton Manning.

Great, Bengals get some pressure by rushing 5 on occasion; on 3rd and long, go back to 3 man rush in a zone, thankfully, the WR steps out of bounds.
The Bengal zone defense hasn't worked all year, why do they think it will work today. You can't give Rivers all day to throw

Stuck with the Bengals for 9 - 10 years, I wouldn't say that. Its not like Dallas is a top team, defense is terrible, o -line has 3 starters out, he does have Zeke and 3 top notch receiver's. I would say at best, he was lucky the Bengals drafted Burrow.
I lied. He looked terrible. Jerry Jones might break his leg

Ross for Njoku! LOL.

I feel bad for Ross. I don't think the Bengals have really given him a fair chance in the 3 minutes and 7 seconds he has been healthy.

This Sunday is the Bengals best chance at an AFC north win.