2020 Cincinnati Bengals

I’m not so sure Burrow should even play. Why ruin his career with this gaggle of slap d**ks?

I mean I know the chances of getting 90 yards on one play are slim, but to just run the ball up the middle and settle for a tie. ?

I still remember Billy Price getting pushed over 2 yrs ago during his first start vs the Colts. Pretty much right then and there I knew he was useless.

So glad the Bengals singed Hart to an extension and tendered Green $18M for the year. They could have signed 2 quality linemen for that money. Green is done, brings little to no value to this team and to make that hurt even more, they possibly could have traded him for decent to good value several months ago. Biggest thing that plagues this team is the same thing that has plagued them for years. They need a GM.

You know what they say about ties

9B16B9EF-FB9E-4376-BD00-60D865CD882A.jpeg

That’s right, they’re worse than the Final Season of Game of Thrones

Last edited:
Was it the right call to take a knee with 21 secs to go and 1 timeout?

Didn't try for a long shot to set up a FG with 19 seconds and a timeout at the end of the first half too. We're only ~20 games into ZT's tenure but I think it's clear he isn't quite ready for the stage yet.

I don't know why the Bengals don't want to put much into the OL. I guess they have forgotten the only Bengal in the HOF is a lineman...

Paul Brown himself said that a team is built around an offensive line, which is why the very first player he drafted for the Bengals was a center, Bob Johnson.

Didn't try for a long shot to set up a FG with 19 seconds and a timeout at the end of the first half too. We're only ~20 games into ZT's tenure but I think it's clear he isn't quite ready for the stage yet.
I don’t actually blame him for that considering how bad the ol was pass blocking. By the time the receivers got down the field, burrow would be on his back or worse (considering how he likes to extend plays).

how lucky are the fans who actually get to enter PBS sunday to watch this abortion. lol

zeeman might be singing the national anthem.

jtk
()

No sacks and 4 QB hits on Burrow today; as much as I slam Hart & the right guard of the day, they have actually played halfway decent today
1st 100yd rusher against Jacksonville this year