2020 Cincinnati Bengals

I predicted Bengals would get blown out by SF after the Seahawks game, only the Bengals could be satisfied with a narrow loss against a good team. SD is not Seattle and the Browns are not the 49ers but Chubb is going to have a field day with no Atkins and Garrett will be in Burrow's face all game long.
I think last year, while the fans were similarly optimistic, the players were happy too. This year feels different from the players and I think that stems from Burrow. In his interview after the game, he was asked what it felt like to get his first touchdown and have it be such a good rushing play and his response was along the lines of, "Yeah, that's cool and all, but it doesn't really matter since we lost." I don't think you get that same kind of answer out of Dalton. Burrow isn't content with almost; he wants to kill the opponent.

Most lines are at +6 going into tonight's game.

Chances of a win? Seems like we're catching the Browns at a pretty ideal time despite not being in the best of shape ourselves.

Most lines are at +6 going into tonight's game.

Chances of a win? Seems like we're catching the Browns at a pretty ideal time despite not being in the best of shape ourselves.
Despite both being 0-1, everything surrounding the Browns and Baker seem to be negative, while things surrounding the Bengals and Burrow seem to hopeful. Both teams have key injuries, but the Browns have wayyyy more. I want to say the Bengals have a good chance tonight, but I've been burned enough to temper my hopes.

The Bengals had Burrow throw the ball 28 times in the first half. This in spite of him having a terrible O-line, being a rookie and not taking a single preseason snap. And it doesn't seem to phase the guy. Frankly this is extraordinary.

And to be fair Mayfield is having a great game.

The AFC has a whole bunch of great young QB's. This conference is going to be fun to watch over the next decade.

The Bengals had Burrow throw the ball 28 times in the first half. This in spite of him having a terrible O-line, being a rookie and not taking a single preseason snap. And it doesn't seem to phase the guy. Frankly this is extraordinary.

And to be fair Mayfield is having a great game.

The AFC has a whole bunch of great young QB's. This conference is going to be fun to watch over the next decade.

I'd trade Baker for Burrow in a heartbeat.

Fred Johnson is an absolute joke. Burrow and mixon are playing surprisingly well in spite of this terrible line play.

Nothing against Tee Higgins, but not upgrading the OL in the draft is reflective of the complete incompetency of this franchise.

Nothing against Tee Higgins, but not upgrading the OL in the draft is reflective of the complete incompetency of this franchise.

Clearly this team is still a year or two away from truly competing. So take your lumps this year and get another top 5 pick, and draft a guy like Panai Sewell from Oregon. Then you have 2 young tackles with high upside to build on.

Clearly this team is still a year or two away from truly competing. So take your lumps this year and get another top 5 pick, and draft a guy like Panai Sewell from Oregon. Then you have 2 young tackles with high upside to build on.
That doesn’t do much good if Burrow keeps taking a beating. Remember Andrew Luck?

You can't drop that pass at the goal line. You have a rookie QB and you can't make a play that most HS kids could. Very frustrating.

Facemask was huge, needed that TD. Now the Defense has to make some kind of stand. The Browns have been running all over them, can’t let them run out the clock

Solid catch by Boyd. At this point, recovering an Onside Kick feels more realistic than stopping the Browns run game

Bengals cover! Good news is the Browns are almost a guarantee to flub the return game again so there's at least one W.

So much dead weight on this roster. Basically everyone on the Defense but William Jackson. Dunlap, Atkins are done, the entire LB core still sucks, as do the Safeties. Billy Price is a total bust, Bobby Hart is beyond awful.

I'm assuming AJ Green will be filing for Social Security by the morning. Dude looked like he was hit by a freight train every time he got targeted tonight.